• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Julia Stiles

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
^ Remember, I'm only 20, so the only Sharon Stone I've ever known is the decrepit old hag she is now.
wow.gif
Oh no he didn't!

Brian278

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
^ Remember, I'm only 20, so the only Sharon Stone I've ever known is the decrepit old hag she is now.
wow.gif
Oh no he didn't!

Then let me tell you that Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct was a force to be reckoned with.

I think Julia's pretty cute and is generally likeable on screen, but Reese Witherspoon in Walk the Line with that southern accent...
inlove.gif

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian278
Then let me tell you that Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct was a force to be reckoned with.

I think Julia's pretty cute and is generally likeable on screen, but Reese Witherspoon in Walk the Line with that southern accent...
inlove.gif

I was about to post something similar.

Reese seems too clean to generate any heat or interest on my part. Julia seems a little less-clean, but not so gorgeous as to demand worship.

Sharon Stone on the other hand - when she was on screen, there was nothing clean about her. Her roles oozed hawtness. For a while, at least.

Quirk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by kwilkinson
wow.gif
Oh no he didn't!

Ha, that "decrepit old hag" could probably teach you a thing or two and have you coming back for extra credit, young man. Which thread is your signature from? I hope it's not one that's already been squirreled away...

kwilkinson

Having a Ball
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Quirk
Ha, that "decrepit old hag" could probably teach you a thing or two and have you coming back for extra credit, young man.

Which thread is your signature from? I hope it's not one that's already been squirreled away...

Hell yeah it's from a thread that got squirrelled. It was pretty great. Racist posts (from Artisan Fan) galore and everybody picking on him for it. I gave him a pretty good diss that Matt said my sig line about. Possibly my proudest SF moment ever.

Back on topic: I'm sure in her prime she looked great... I've heard a lot of stuff, especially about Basic Instinct. But whenever I see her, she reminds me of that old lady that won Flava Flav's reality show.

jpeirpont

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan
I know it's all largely subjective, but I think Reese is much, much hotter than Julia. To each his own.

+1000.

life_interrupts

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jpeirpont
+1000.
+10 to that +1000. Julia Stiles is OK. Reese is actually attractive to me. Julia is flexible in that former dancer way, so maybe that helps with the cute thing.

chiffonhead

Reaction score
I can't get past the way Reese talks. it really annoys the **** out of me.

Julia is cute enough, but I bet she's a prude.

topcatny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think they are both cute in different ways.

My wife and i were just watching the latest Bourne move a few weeks back and we both agreed there is something about Julia Stiles that is attractive in a "girl next door kind of way".

rdawson808

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Julia's hot hot hot, in my book. My wife teases me about it. "Hey you're girlfriend's in this movie." Of course, she also says that if either Rachel Weisz or kate Winslett (swoon!) appears.

Reese? Yeah, she's good looking.

Sharon Stone? Never found her hot at all. But she's tall and I never went for tall.

b

Quirk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I find Kate Winslet quite hot. Not in the traditional Monica Bellucci, classic bone structure way, but quite hot nonetheless.

We need to revive that unconventional beauty thread.

Thomas

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rdawson808
Julia's hot hot hot, in my book. My wife teases me about it. "Hey you're girlfriend's in this movie." Of course, she also says that if either Rachel Weisz or kate Winslett (swoon!) appears.

(...)
b

Nice call!!!

Three winners in my book as well. If Hollywood put the three of them in a movie, I doubt I would leave the theater.

gdl203

Purveyor of the Secret Sauce
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Supporting Member
Reaction score
rdawson808 - good for your marriage that you don't live in my neighborhood... Winslet and Mendes live around the corner and we've seen them a few times at the corner diner and cafÃ
00a9.png
. Stiles also seems to live around here as I bumped into her twice...

FLMountainMan

White Hispanic
Reaction score
I like short, blonde, and slightly southern, so Reese is pretty high on my list. Julia's pretty cute though. Neither one are in my top ten. Of course, this whole thread is ridiculous - us critiquing women we will most likely never have a shot with.

CTGuy

Made Guy
Reaction score
Originally Posted by FLMountainMan
I know it's all largely subjective, but I think Reese is much, much hotter than Julia. To each his own.

+1. She's hot, but Reese is a similar type of beauty and much much hotter.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member