• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

itzkoolkidkam

Reaction score
I don’t know if it’s me but I always find all black sneakers weird. Never end up wearing them much due to the lack of contrast.

Ronin
OS crew

2114EDAB-730F-49A3-8235-96DB139B5BBA.jpeg

quickstruck

Reaction score
Got my yuji in today, sized up one from my previous Blackmeans. It’s a nice jacket, but it’s really stiff, I actually prefer the standard Blackmeans leather over this washed one. Makes me wish I got my previous one, one size up. ??‍♂️
View attachment 1297531 View attachment 1297534
Fit pic? So you like the design/look, just not the feel of the leather?

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Fit pic? So you like the design/look, just not the feel of the leather?
I’ll try to take some pics tomorrow. Looks great, more casual than the standard. But the leather is really stiff currently, I’m sure with wear it will loosen up, but I love how thick and buttery the standard black means is. I LOVE THAT JACKET. Maybe I’ll see if i can grab a medium in it

Last edited:

kcinirni

Reaction score
My Kane 2 shorts came in. I went with size 31 (my cast 2 size). They fit slightly bigger in the waist which is what I was going for and I’m happy with the overall fit. I would recommend everyone else to go down one size from there cast 2 size though. I got the Zuma and the wash looks exactly the same as in stock photos

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just got the Surplus hoodie in. I’m 1 for 3 on the Black Friday sales. Only the overcoat fits. Let’s see how this goes

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads