• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sequoia Crew, went TTS Medium and it’s definitely slim/fitted. Go one size up if you want a more roomy fit, I personally like it and it fits comfortably. Color is pretty insane though, super interesting and unique, excellent fall/winter sweater. Another keeper for me and I have a feeling it’s going to stretch nicely.

If you want it to fit like it’s intended (oversized) or like the model, size up one. Again, JE recommendations off again saying go TTS... I think their “TTS oversized” is made for really skinny people, but some items fit TTS oversized like they say (AE and Uni Tee) and others don’t, like the Sequoia Crew.

Stats: 5’8” 172 lbs

6C7EE05E-E540-41CB-B80A-6E9E08EB8B5A.jpeg

Last edited:

OnTheMoon

Reaction score
Based on tracking I think it’s safe to say UPS lost my package? Idk what’s going on anymore at this point

Last edited:

Lextino

Reaction score
Sequoia Crew, went TTS Medium and it’s definitely slim/fitted. Go one size up if you want a more roomy fit, I personally like it and it fits comfortably. Color is pretty insane though, super interesting and unique, excellent fall/winter sweater. Another keeper for me and I have a feeling it’s going to stretch nicely.

If you want it to fit like it’s intended (oversized) or like the model, size up one. Again, JE recommendations off again saying go TTS... I think their “TTS oversized” is made for really skinny people, but some items fit TTS oversized like they say (AE and Uni Tee) and others don’t, like the Sequoia Crew.

Stats: 5’8” 172 lbs

View attachment 1297320
Love the camo i got the hoodie went with a medium and it’s tight af ha wish I got a large instead ha

puttysan

Reaction score
so i wear sz30 in casts 2..
ordered cast 1s in sz 29 and was worried that they were gonna be too big but actually it fits well..

now i shldnt have ordered sz28 casts 1s..anyone wants them?

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
BF Herringbone Cargos came in today. They fit like a dream! I'm glad I went with @zabo358 's recommendation to size down. They fit much better than the size S/1 I tried on a few months back. For reference, I take a size 30 in Cast 2's + 1/S in Game Shorts.

Damn all these pics of the cargos are making me want them, they look so damn good.

Lovemybed

Reaction score
How does the marble hoodie fit? Also, any overall opinions on it?

Thank you

Last edited:

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
JE or Non-JE related, what're y'alls favorite dress pants/trousers?

Edeezus

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
ordered cast 1s in sz 29 and was worried that they were gonna be too big but actually it fits well..

Which ones?

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Post pics. I haven’t even opened my fuse but couldn’t size down since I’m a 28 but have me curious to try them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads