• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
how did you size on the ALD sweater? is that a small? the size chart looks more tailored than their hoodie sizing.

That's a small, yeah. It's definitely more tailored than the hoodies but in a good way. To me, it fits like this type of winter sweater should fit. I have no problem throwing a LS tee under it, but it's also trim enough that throwing a jacket on top won't be an issue either.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Nice review! Daze look surprising better than I thought they would and does complement the bulkier sneakers and boots well. I’m looking to grab the cast 1 eventually for something to go with J1s, etc. Not sure if we’ll see any fit pics anytime soon but thinking they’ll be similar but a slightly bit more slim throughout.
They should be similar to the pics I posted before. It’s the same cut as the cast 2 og raw stretch.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I sadly did not get a VIP Email, can someone hook me up with their shared code when they receive it?

KyleKelley

Reaction score
I don’t remember anything being discounted more than 40% even when you stack the VIP code last year. I’m not 100% sure though.
I think you should buy them from Nordstrom. Their return policy is really generous (they kinda don’t really have any https://m.shop.nordstrom.com/c/retu...rp_CustomerService-_-globalfooternav_retexchg).
So if JE ends up being cheaper then you can return the Nordstrom purchase.
Good call, I think I remember the same thing. Guess I'll pull the trigger :D

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
I sadly did not get a VIP Email, can someone hook me up with their shared code when they receive it?

Stay tuned. We've got our whole Styleforum community covered!

Andxhat

Reaction score
For those with the Himalayan cargo pants, how are they holding up? Have you worn them with many fits and were they worth the price? Thinking about pulling the trigger but the price is pretty high for what they are.

MuskieFan

Reaction score
Rattled. Spent more this year than the last two, including picking up a rider and no VIP codes. Would appreciate one if someone has an extra!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads