• CALLING ON HOME SEWERS TO HELP HEALTHCARE WORKERS FIGHTING COVID-19

The lack of proper masks, gowns, and eyewear equipment is making it difficult for health workers to do their work fighting the novel coronavirus. In a recent New York Times article, medical workers said they were worried about how they can both fight the coronavirus without imperiling themselves, as well as their loved ones when they go back home.

If you are a home sewer, please consider helping my joining Hickey Freman Technical Vice President Jeffery Diduch in his effort to produce and deliver homemade gowns and masks to medical professionals in the greater Rochester, New York Area. Read about how you can help here

Fok and the Styleforum Team.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Rattled. Spent more this year than the last two, including picking up a rider and no VIP codes. Would appreciate one if someone has an extra!
I will extend a code to Styleforum members Sunday morning ahead of sale, if someone doesn't send it before then.

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
got it as well! A little after I said something on here haha
So weird. sent an email and cs said allow 2-5 days so I should see a notification by Mon or Tuesday. I ordered and got confirmation exactly at 10:00 cst yesterday.

JBad28

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So weird. sent an email and cs said allow 2-5 days so I should see a notification by Mon or Tuesday. I ordered and got confirmation exactly at 10:00 yesterday.
Dang, hopefully you see it soon! Since you said that I figured I’d look at my tracking number. Unfortunately it still says “UPS could not locate the shipment details for this tracking number.”

Typically it’d say something to the effect of label has been created and waiting for package to be shipped. Weird

Speaking of customer service, they refunded me two of the three items I returned yesterday, emailed them and asking what happened and said they’ll look into it and get back to me. Sent an email back today asking for an update and didn’t receive a response... hopefully I get that money back

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Dang, hopefully you see it soon! Since you said that I figured I’d look at my tracking number. Unfortunately it still says “UPS could not locate the shipment details for this tracking number.”

Typically it’d say something to the effect of label has been created and waiting for package to be shipped. Weird

Speaking of customer service, they refunded me two of the three items I returned yesterday, emailed them and asking what happened and said they’ll look into it and get back to me. Sent an email back today asking for an update and didn’t receive a response... hopefully I get that money back
I’m sure you will. JE Cs is awesome and even tho it’s disappointing not to get a shipping notification same day, I know I’ll get my package at some point. I’m just impatient tbh lol

iamfudge

Reaction score
anyone hem their canyons? I just got mine and didn't realize the whiskering at the bottom. I'd have to remove part of it if I hemmed it. if anyone has photos, would like to see how it turned out.

Last edited:

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone hem their canyons? I just got mine and didn't realize the whiskering at the bottom. I'd have to remove part of it if I hemmed it. if anyone has photos, would like to see how it turned out.
I’d suggest hemming them if they are too long. You’ll develop your own whiskers in due time. You don’t want to look sloppy.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know some people were talking about combat boots, I just got the common projects combat boots in with the lug sole. They are pretty awesome. I know they’ve been around forever, I’ve always wanted them and finally picked up a pair. Anyway something to consider.

edit: pics below

Last edited:

iamfudge

Reaction score
I’d suggest hemming them if they are too long. You’ll develop your own whiskers in due time. You don’t want to look sloppy.
yeah, so far I've hemmed every cast 2. this pair just threw me off because was worried about the integrity of the original whiskers, but you're right I can form my own. it's either that or I was looking at the cast 1 clove which I don't think have those whiskers.

iamfudge

Reaction score
I know some people were talking about combat boots, I just got the common projects combat boots in with the lug sole. They are pretty awesome. I know they’ve been around forever, I’ve always wanted them and finally picked up a pair. Anyway something to consider.
hoping for some type of shoe drop for a BF exclusive: combat boot/hi top/creepers, but for to know about the CP version.

InstantKlassicks

Reaction score
yeah, so far I've hemmed every cast 2. this pair just threw me off because was worried about the integrity of the original whiskers, but you're right I can form my own. it's either that or I was looking at the cast 1 clove which I don't think have those whiskers.
They don’t

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

WHICH TYPE OF SNEAKERS WORK BEST ON A FIRST DATE?

• Classic Leather Low-Top

• Canvas Plimsoll

• Leather Slip-On

• Canvas Slip-On

• Athletic Kicks

• Leather High-Top

Results are only viewable after voting.