• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The JE footwear has been better than any of the collabs they have done. The nubuck highs in black ?
The nubucks are so clean. I regret not picking them up when they went on sale. I wear the black leather highs all the time.

Does anyone know if the Iodines fit just like the Nimbus?
They're tight but so are the nimbus. Get the same size.

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Skittles and AE

20190707_212037.jpg

Bimmer93

Reaction score
Has anyone ordered from JE site lately? First order I placed in a year and noticed it says “orders fulfilled in 5 business days” now versus 2 days a while back. Is this actually the case? That seems a little extreme when coupled with the 5-8 business day estimates for UPS delivery once shipped. 3 weeks to get a couple T-shirts is kinda crazy.

thereaintnofutureinthis

Reaction score
Been so stuck on the AE and Unis for so long that I havent worn anything else in a minute as far as tees are concerned. Decided to break it up with more colorful graphics lately, still have to keep some JE in the mix though, Carbons in the first pic, Season 7 mesh shorts in the second one

Attachments

• je1.jpg
    je1.jpg
    109.7 KB · Views: 89
  • je2.jpg
    je2.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 107

turbospartan

Reaction score
Had to return the Coast Ozones from Barney's. Waaaaay too light washed, and nothing like some of the other pics in this thread. Ahh well. Still on the hunt for a medium-blue pair like the Nimbus (which seem to never go on sale, or I always miss it).

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last day of my extra long weekend. About to get out and enjoy this nice weather. Haven’t worn this shirt since last year so way overdue.

You got your hands on the waffle Sacais!? Nicely done :) Still waiting to see if my shoe guy can hook them up for me.

Deceive

Reaction score
Great alternative for anyone who has been unsuccessful in obtaining the Poppy shirt, I have both and they fit almost identically.

EDIT: Added a picture if anyone is interested

F53E7A29-019E-435C-9E04-7DFECD2C399C.jpeg

Last edited:

gentlypfister

Reaction score
Happy Independence Day, my friends!

I am loving the Olive Iridescent Bomber Jacket. So stoked that I grabbed it from the Summer sale last week.

Olive Iridescent Bomber Jacket
Classic Crew
Carbons
AJ1 Shadows

Yo looks great man! Such a solid piece!

Had to return the Coast Ozones from Barney's. Waaaaay too light washed, and nothing like some of the other pics in this thread. Ahh well. Still on the hunt for a medium-blue pair like the Nimbus (which seem to never go on sale, or I always miss it).

Yea I held on the Coast as they looked really light. I actually got lucky and picked up Nimbus for $120...wearing them for a second day today. Still working on breaking them in. Tighter than my Dillon Blacks but I love this wash.

Last day of my extra long weekend. About to get out and enjoy this nice weather. Haven’t worn this shirt since last year so way overdue.

Sacai!!!! How those fit bro?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads