• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

glennphall

Reaction score
Copped the Mox. Only thing is they’re a 34. I just bought Carbons in a 33 sooo.. I hope they both fit well.
Mox actually doesn’t fit as slim as their other denim (well at least for me). I usually do a Sz29 in most of their denim, the 29 in the mox seems to fit a little looser than the fifty million other JE denim I have.

Terrypercs

Reaction score
Mox actually doesn’t fit as slim as their other denim (well at least for me). I usually do a Sz29 in most of their denim, the 29 in the mox seems to fit a little looser than the fifty million other JE denim I have.
I’m between a 33 & 34 inch waist and have athletic legs; do you think I’ll be good? I had scarabs in 33 that were ok after a wear , but I also had Sahara’s in 33 that felt like leggings.

Dozens562

Reaction score
Does anyone have the soccer shirt? It says that the body length for a small is 29.8. If thats the case that is a lot longer than i expected.

trevorxflyint

Reaction score
Mannnn, contemplating grabbing some carbons to stock since my go-to jeans right now are Acne Thin Stay Cash and I know I won’t be able to find a pair once these are beat...

glennphall

Reaction score
I’m between a 33 & 34 inch waist and have athletic legs; do you think I’ll be good? I had scarabs in 33 that were ok after a wear , but I also had Sahara’s in 33 that felt like leggings.
Judging on the fact that you have "athletic legs" compared to my chicken legs, you should be ok. My legs are more on the small side so they seem to fit a little bigger than other denim. I think you'll be good. (I know this may not be the best idea) But if they seem to be a little big bigger, maybe try putting them in the washing machine with hot water, no detergent, and then immediately put the in the dryer on the hottest setting and they might possibly shrink a little bit. I have tried this on some jeans that seemed to loosen up a little too much and they seem like they might have shrunk a little. So idk...I think you'll one good though. I mean you'll know for sure when you physically get them.

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i love JE but man why do we always “hopefully they fit” and “what size should I get” with the clothes? wheres the consistency John?

That's not really an exclusive problem for JE. It's like that with almost any designer brand. Different material, different wash, different body types, and different preferrences on fit all factor very differently for everybody. It's a brand built off tailored fitting which makes it a lot more difficult than say the Gap for a person to just always be the same size.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 39 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads