• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

npa23

Reaction score
I went .5 down from my Flyknit trainer size and I could've gone a whole size down because that toe box is roomy

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've seen them on Grailed for under retail quite a bit over the past couple of weeks. Hell I have two pairs of Anthraice and two pairs of Sail because I found deals on them. Definitely Shoe of 2017 for me.

I also love mines. So glad Nike went so crazy on the stock numbers. This was one of the better drops this year for me, and even more sweet that it was easy to cop

chris_rosario

Reaction score
Just saw the Oversized Shorts got Flash Saled. They look great in the product shots styled with the AF1. For $70, I couldn't pass them up.

zxsdCyd.jpg

So far I've gotten this season -

Cast 2 Plumas
Cast 2 Presidio
Cast 2 Alta
OS Shorts Black
Raglan Lined Thermal Black
Alpine Mercer Tee

Now just wishfully thinking the Black Vandals drop before this is all over..
How did you size on the shorts?

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone else have cashmere crew fit pics besides nsubrmnn? It’s getting down to the wire and I just really can’t decide on it. Worst case scenario I guess I just wait a year until it pops up again lol

97laxlude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@JR918 @trevorxflyint.

Picked up the White Leather High's.
It helps that the Pure Whites just sold out in my size but I just needed a nudge from guys that have seen them in hand. I think I'd be paranoid of wearing the Pure Whites.
Thanks guys.

hyyvii

Reaction score
Just saw the Oversized Shorts got Flash Saled. They look great in the product shots styled with the AF1. For $70, I couldn't pass them up.

Now just wishfully thinking the Black Vandals drop before this is all over..

thinking bout pulling the trigger on them myself

slept on the silk bombers, I know whoever bought them at retail gotta be sick at that price

mcnicol21

Reaction score
Thinking about getting my girl the combat boots ... She generally wears a 7.5 in men's and 9 in women's. Would I be best going with a 7 or 8 in men's?

Yelnats_

Reaction score
Anyone else have cashmere crew fit pics besides nsubrmnn? It’s getting down to the wire and I just really can’t decide on it. Worst case scenario I guess I just wait a year until it pops up again lol

I'm 5'10" 140 lbs and have this piece in size 2/M. I probably could have sized down but like the slightly oversized fit here.

usQJGcB.jpg

wUMr9zf.jpg

Featured Sponsor

Do You Consider Sustainability When Purchasing Clothes?

• Always - Sustainability is a top priority in all my clothing purchases.

• Often - I frequently consider sustainability, but it isn't the main factor in my decisions.

• Rarely - I seldom consider sustainability when purchasing clothes.

• Never - Sustainability is not a factor I consider in my clothing choices.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ngayogyakarta