• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

b19pen15

Reaction score
The vast majority of our products are and will continue to be made in Los Angeles. We have not changed the country of fabrication on any of our products. We have introduced some new products that we felt were manufactured superiorly overseas. A number of our Engineered Pants this season had a fabric flaw. This would have existed regardless of the country of manufacture. There are no plans to move the sourcing of our line and specifically the products everyone is familiar with overseas.

Can you please start listing on the website where products are manufactured to lessen confusion in the future?

dmill

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm actually quite happy with my experience recently with JE. I got my Black Friday stuff delivered a week after ordering. I was able to snag two silk tees, the Moab check shirt, and the ls rebel mesh hoodie for ~300 shipped. Great deal and super happy, the rebel mesh is nice and I paid only 80 bucks for it..

Thanks JE for putting on a much better than expected Black Friday sale. It's too bad that only complaints are seen here, I'm sure a ton of people had a great experience like me recently.

echau

Reaction score
Flight jacket came in today. JE packaged it in a garment bag and hanger.

Jacket is amazing.

And since we're talking about it...

johnelliottfan

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

The vast majority of our products are and will continue to be made in Los Angeles. We have not changed the country of fabrication on any of our products. We have introduced some new products that we felt were manufactured superiorly overseas. A number of our Engineered Pants this season had a fabric flaw. This would have existed regardless of the country of manufacture. There are no plans to move the sourcing of our line and specifically the products everyone is familiar with overseas.
Great to hear. Thank you for clearing this up. And yes, thank you for the kickass black friday sale, it was EPIC.

thekunk07

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Flight jacket came in today. JE packaged it in a garment bag and hanger.

Jacket is amazing.

And since we're talking about it...

\

i got the jacket for my son it is indeed the ****

ThomSquared

Reaction score
So my thanksgiving order is approaching the 10 day mark with no movement whatsoever, anybody else having the same issue? Kinda blows having $300 tied up with nothing to show for it.

linstar

Reaction score
Email customer service. You can't count holidays and weekends either, but for a point of reference my Wednesday order of Black Friday only just shipped out on Thursday.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
My flight jacket should be here on Tuesday or so. Coming from Canada, I couldn't decide between olive and plaster but got olive.

rufiorufiorufio

Reaction score
man i wish the blue teddy was available in an XL during the BF sale. my boy caught that S and it looks beautiful.

i hate being team pobre and gordo

Last edited:

adammb9

Reaction score
i also have a medium u neck in black and a white classic crew medium both with tags still on I'm letting go for under retail PM if interested

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads