• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ShakeyJake

Reaction score
Can anyone confirm if this jacket is releasing or if it was just part of the runway show? Thanks

digahole

Reaction score
Hey, I recently purchased a pair of the olive escobar sweatpants in a size medium, but am now debating whether or not I should have gone with a small. I am 5'7, 150 lbs, and sorta have big thighs. I also have 30" waist, and a 30"x30" nudie skinny lin fits me pretty tight, almost too tight. The fit that I was hoping for is the one as displayed by the model on the site: no excessive stacking at bottom, fitted and slim throughout. Do you think Medium was the right choice?

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Riga underrated
riga would be great if they would make it extended. I rarely wear mine cause I think it is too short for my liking. I have it in the same size as all other JE hoodies and tees.

rbroseph

Reaction score
@digahole I think you should've gone with a small. I'm the same height at 160lbs, usually wear either a 31 or 32 waist in denim and my medium escobars fit how you would like them to. They're tight enough around the calf to not stack at the bottom for me.

Last edited:

leclutchjames

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hey, I recently purchased a pair of the olive escobar sweatpants in a size medium, but am now debating whether or not I should have gone with a small. I am 5'7, 150 lbs, and sorta have big thighs. I also have 30" waist, and a 30"x30" nudie skinny lin fits me pretty tight, almost too tight. The fit that I was hoping for is the one as displayed by the model on the site: no excessive stacking at bottom, fitted and slim throughout. Do you think Medium was the right choice?

May be a taddddd bigger than you like. Esp after wearing some

kjbaron89

Reaction score
Haven't posted here in a minute. I guess I drunkenly ordered a couple items the other night smh. Just got shipping confirmation email out of no where lol.

Dune LS Mercer in small

Linen Sweater in a medium

Linen sweater gonna be big? I wear a small in Everytging else JE I ordered a medium on accident I guess but the sleeves look short any way. Will it fit like a small LS Mercer?

andretti

Reaction score
they most likely will release a olive villain since everyone is asking about it especially if they are releasing the flash dual fullzip in olive...either they are saving it for a surprise this season or will be in ss16 I personally like the fullzip better tho

jstrath406

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Haven't posted here in a minute. I guess I drunkenly ordered a couple items the other night smh. Just got shipping confirmation email out of no where lol.

Dune LS Mercer in small

Linen Sweater in a medium

Linen sweater gonna be big? I wear a small in Everytging else JE I ordered a medium on accident I guess but the sleeves look short any way. Will it fit like a small LS Mercer?
Hahah, can't say I've never done the same thing. But I must not be looking hard enough on the site here.. where exactly is the linen sweater available? As for the sizing I'm assuming it may fit loose, but I think that's the intended fit according to the modeled photos, probably a little bigger than a small LS Mercer. If you're okay with that type of look it'll probably be fine.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
So what is the rolled hem drop shoulder sweater? Assuming it's the same cut as the linen sweater but a different fabric and with the raw hems?

godforshort

Reaction score
anyone size down on escobars ? I think they fit too baggy in the seat and thigh if you go TTS. I'm skeptical about ordering a pair of escobars in a small jw if anyone has had any experience sizing down on them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads