1. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

John Elliott - official affiliate thread

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by JOHN ELLIOTT, Apr 10, 2013.

1. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Distinguished Member

@lghtwrk

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015

2. youngwheezy

youngwheezy Well-Known Member

Will any Canadian retailers be getting the fishtail crewneck? Love the style, but anxious to commit!

3. ShakeyJake

ShakeyJake New Member

Can anyone confirm if this jacket is releasing or if it was just part of the runway show? Thanks

[​IMG]

4. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Distinguished Member

The show was ss16 so it's probably not finalized yet anyway.

5. ShakeyJake

ShakeyJake New Member

6. NickEPockets

NickEPockets Senior Member

It's olive so it looks like it was part of S/S 16 but that was the F/W 15 show.

7. digahole

digahole New Member

Hey, I recently purchased a pair of the olive escobar sweatpants in a size medium, but am now debating whether or not I should have gone with a small. I am 5'7, 150 lbs, and sorta have big thighs. I also have 30" waist, and a 30"x30" nudie skinny lin fits me pretty tight, almost too tight. The fit that I was hoping for is the one as displayed by the model on the site: no excessive stacking at bottom, fitted and slim throughout. Do you think Medium was the right choice?

8. sussi

sussi Senior Member

riga would be great if they would make it extended. I rarely wear mine cause I think it is too short for my liking. I have it in the same size as all other JE hoodies and tees.

9. rbroseph

rbroseph Senior Member

@digahole I think you should've gone with a small. I'm the same height at 160lbs, usually wear either a 31 or 32 waist in denim and my medium escobars fit how you would like them to. They're tight enough around the calf to not stack at the bottom for me.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2015

10. leclutchjames

leclutchjames Distinguished Member

May be a taddddd bigger than you like. Esp after wearing some

11. kjbaron89

kjbaron89 Active Member

Haven't posted here in a minute. I guess I drunkenly ordered a couple items the other night smh. Just got shipping confirmation email out of no where lol.

Dune LS Mercer in small

Linen Sweater in a medium

Linen sweater gonna be big? I wear a small in Everytging else JE I ordered a medium on accident I guess but the sleeves look short any way. Will it fit like a small LS Mercer?

12. andretti

andretti Member

they most likely will release a olive villain since everyone is asking about it especially if they are releasing the flash dual fullzip in olive...either they are saving it for a surprise this season or will be in ss16 I personally like the fullzip better tho

13. jstrath406

jstrath406 Distinguished Member

Hahah, can't say I've never done the same thing. But I must not be looking hard enough on the site here.. where exactly is the linen sweater available? As for the sizing I'm assuming it may fit loose, but I think that's the intended fit according to the modeled photos, probably a little bigger than a small LS Mercer. If you're okay with that type of look it'll probably be fine.

14. OccultaVexillum

OccultaVexillum Distinguished Member

So what is the rolled hem drop shoulder sweater? Assuming it's the same cut as the linen sweater but a different fabric and with the raw hems?

15. godforshort

godforshort Senior Member

anyone size down on escobars ? I think they fit too baggy in the seat and thigh if you go TTS. I'm skeptical about ordering a pair of escobars in a small jw if anyone has had any experience sizing down on them.