• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hey @JohnElliottCo
 you mentioned there was a stock error on the Olive Escobars?  They are still sold out though.  I'm looking to buy a pair of size medium, I wonder if you can let me know if you will be getting more or if that's it for the production run.  They are real nice.

They should be available now.

rbroseph

Reaction score
There is an Olive Flash Dual Fullzip, Olive Fishtail Raincoat (technical), Olive Duo Rue Hoodie, Olive Iridescent Flight Jacket, and Olive Olive Kito's all on the way.

Could you confirm if there will be any more drops in plaster?
Thanks

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Ripple tee looks similar to W+H cabin fleece. Anybody know if it's similarly thick? Or is the ripple like a perforated tee?

ElJeffrey

Reaction score
Anybody here own both nike Tech Fleece pants AND Escobars to know the size correlation? I know they're obviously not the same exact cut but am curious to know if there's a similarity in fit.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@JohnElliottCo - if there are enough people who want the Riga to come back is there any possibility to it? There are comparable pieces from other brands right now but the fit and/or price is always ridiculous. My Riga is probably my favorite JE piece and every couple of weeks somebody here asks about them, I would love another color (black, burgundy, olive, charcoal, pretty much any of the already established JE colors) to go with my grey. Seems like a re release or update would work well since JE was in its infancy when it came out.

StPauli

Reaction score
Would be on board with the return of the Riga as well.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads