• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

flipsilk

Reaction score
I think he may be referencing this trench, its not leather, I've also been wondering whether it got cancelled or just delayed:
View attachment 1735231 View attachment 1735232

yup, exactly.

Also a question to the forum - I haven't owned cargo pants since the late 90's. Would yall endorse the back sateen joints as a good baseline pair (only plan to have one pair of cargos in the wardrobe).

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Out leather has had some delays due to the pandemic, which is what I assume you’re referring to? It will be releasing throughout spring. I have to assume that’s what you’re referencing from FW21.

yep exactly. happy to know i didn't miss these! The trench was another item that i didn't see drop that was quite interesting

lookbook is nice, but still waiting on the leather drop, specifically that cognac thumper ? also assuming new beanies are a no-go at this point..

few pickups over the last month: fake cool greys, capri, socks

holy ****. The capri was something i would definitely wear but the price was absolutely nuts - did you pay retail for that joint? Thoughts?

to me, the new season has some serious hippy / trust fund LA kid / beiber vibes! We are all attracted to certain designers for different reasons, I personally liked JE's approach to denim and basic clothing, and I also liked how their more conservative items like the Kempy, pigtail cardigan, Paloma Hemi, the sun drenched corduroy thumpers, Jacuard thumper, Leather puffer, etc stood out with subtle details and had crossover potential from street to more formal fits - i dont think ill be getting that this season

if you're into cutting edge fashion trends though, this is probably your season

PT2011

Reaction score
Is the wrinkled shirt linen?

My go-to summer office uniform is linen. I learned to embrace the wrinkles, but I'm not sure the fabric/the wrinkles look like linen.

Last edited:

flipsilk

Reaction score
Is the wrinkled shirt linen?

My go-to summer office uniform is linen. I learned to embrace the wrinkles, but I'm not sure the fabric/the wrinkles look like linen.

for me its not the wrinkles that are the standout but the long lace/string that seems to be a part of this and the white version of this shirt...

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Re: The Trench - you can see it in Look 5 and 34 (Black and Olive respectively). It is coming this season!

Regarding those jeans. We worked with Carlos Nazario (Global Fashion Director of I-D mag) on this lookbook and campaign. He styled our last runway show for FW19. We wanted to show a vibe of different fits through that look, it is obviously a more basic look but is about proportion.

We are not moving directionally as a brand into this fit or away from Daze / Cast / Kane. I knew that would be the reaction on here ?. This lookbook is presented more in the way we would present a runway show. As always there are plenty of commercial hits that will be revealed as the season goes on.

Glad to hear a lot you guys like it and the new site. For anyone skeptical, this season is not lacking any of the product you love...More excited than ever about everything we have to drop and discuss as a brand!

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
EEEF8E16-5225-4DAA-9125-14945867C56D.jpeg
D6F75DB3-6357-40AA-8E47-F094DAE12540.jpeg

Belated birthday presents, the fam didn’t miss

iamfudge

Reaction score
holy ****. The capri was something i would definitely wear but the price was absolutely nuts - did you pay retail for that joint? Thoughts?

I've only tried it on, but I like the cut, similar to powder where it's roomy in the chest and cropped in length. the cuffs and neckline are tighter though. it's also thicc and chunky which is nice. also the ivory color is nice. lighter than the canal sweater from SS19 (the only other ivory JE sweater I've owned).

I copped it from Saks in early Dec when they were running some promo for 50 off 200 (or something along those lines). I think it worked out to be ~25% or so off. I justified it since I didn't buy much during black friday (although these end of season sales are now burning a hole in my wallet). I also don't have a sweater like this in my rotation so I ended up keeping it. now that the weather has dropped, I'll try to get a fit up soon. I'll eventually go back for black sometime down the road.

januarytwenty

Reaction score
1) Enjoying the denim jeans and shirt (hemi?) in lookbook
2) Like someone else stated, the inside out pocket T looks great too
3) New website design is nice and clean. Only gripe is we can’t see sizing of things that are sold out. I used to look at sizing of how my older JE things fit and compared it to newer seasons.

Onohediint

Reaction score
1) Enjoying the denim jeans and shirt (hemi?) in lookbook
2) Like someone else stated, the inside out pocket T looks great too
3) New website design is nice and clean. Only gripe is we can’t see sizing of things that are sold out. I used to look at sizing of how my older JE things fit and compared it to newer seasons.

Ooh yea…didn’t notice that at first, but losing the size charts for older season items for reference is a bummer.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 30 11.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads