• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ggss09

Reaction score
Don't worry about being old on here, I'm pretty sure I'm the youngest person in this thread and I'm 27 lol

There's definitely a handful of dudes sub-30 here but the cool thing about JE is it works for so many aesthetics and you'll never really feel too young or too old to rock it. Which is obvious when looking at the diversity of people who are active on this thread

ggss09

Reaction score
It has this subtle rough texture that I really like. It's hard for me to explain. Like a very subtle almost ribbed feel to it. Definitely not heavyweight, more of a drape weight.

Interesting, I wish the local stockists carried the interval and folsom stuff so I could get a better idea of what it feels like in person

Wally_SF

Reaction score
Yeah, my blood went from “light simmer” to “full on boil” after reading that.

I've been on the unfortunate end of a few transactions from JE direct. Now they want 40 USD to ship which is a huge slap in the nuts, and it takes like a month to arrive. Hard to cop from them direct now

I'd Reach out and label your email (URGENT). They may offer you 15% off code for this debacle, I'd counter for at least 25%, as the 15% would just be absorbed by duties and unruly shipping charges

capooo

Reaction score
Embrace the Crop.

okay but for real I bought 2 Interval pieces and the pieces were underwhelming cause of the price. for a bit more I could've bought a Replica

Yeah I think comparing the two hoodies I’d go replica, if your looking for something heavier especially. Just looking at shots online I think I prefer the interval crew a bit due to the fabric and neckline.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
How great of JE’s CS to get back to me as to whether it was an exclusive or would hit other retailers. :mad:

glad I dicked around with ordering it to a US address and arranging for a cross border delivery service when I could have just waited a few days and ordered from SSENSE. What a ******* joke.

very sorry for this from CS and all our side. I will send you a DM today. Appreciate you and my personal apologies!

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
?

@MIKE_JE care to give us a bit more insight on the drop?

Olive, Baby Blue, Cardinal, Mustard, Tan
Selvedge in Black and Indigo

We are really excited about this one!

nepats81

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I kind of like these new sneakers. I’m impressed by the edition one quality and fit. Hopefully these are the same

blue2007

Reaction score
So I received my size 33, a swap from 34 in Cast 2 Coast 2. They definitely fit a bit better, not much space in waist, about a quarter or half an inch. But wanted to see what you guys think. I don't think I'm a 32 though since my waist measurements say 35.5 and a 32 would be 35 in waist. I could probably squeeze in, but likely the calves and hem would be tight since I wear size 13 and I can barely get them on now :)

I know they will likely stretch a bit more, so maybe a looser fit is not that bad?

Attachments

• tempImageKryGcp.png
    tempImageKryGcp.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 58
  • tempImageSKMos2.png
    tempImageSKMos2.png
    1 MB · Views: 59
  • tempImageEv51ZK.png
    tempImageEv51ZK.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 70

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads