• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody rock their LA Sweats with Jordan 1's? Don't own a pair of 1's but curious if its a look or not since it seems like most people, myself included, rock them with low tops (Dunks, AF1, CP, etc)
I haven't got my LA sweats yet but to me, most sweats go better with high tops

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I received my speedway hemis (in small), and all I can say is that the Mr Porter order being cancelled (in medium) was a blessing in disguise. I definitely would have been swimming in the mediums and definitely recommend sizing down unless you are of athletic build or have a long torso. Here's me with the red/black straight hem in medium vs speedway in small:
1592182975490.png

1592183022197.png

credit to @Thatsryantho for selling me the red flannel AND pointing me towards the speedway lol

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I only joined this forum recently but just want to say that you guys in this thread are very helpful (fit pics, answering questions etc) and kind! Good vibes in here :) I guess that's also partly because most of you guys here are a bit older and mature I think?
This is the best place you can be man. Just gotta make sure you have enough $$$ to keep up with the rich bastards here. I'm getting stretched to the limit lol

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anybody rock their LA Sweats with Jordan 1's? Don't own a pair of 1's but curious if its a look or not since it seems like most people, myself included, rock them with low tops (Dunks, AF1, CP, etc)

Yes. LA sweats are the most versatile JE sweats due to the sturdy cuff.

ggss09

Reaction score
Yes. LA sweats are the most versatile JE sweats due to the cuff being so sturdy.

Yeah its crazy. I have small calves and they still ride up on my legs throughout the day, which is a testament to how tight and sturdy the cuffs are. Compared to Escos and Rios where the cuff never holds the way I want it to above my ankles, its a game changer.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah its crazy. I have small calves and they still ride up on my legs throughout the day, which is a testament to how tight and sturdy the cuffs are. Compared to Escos and Rios where the cuff never holds the way I want it to above my ankles, its a game changer.

Yup.
Escobars are only good for lows.
Rios are versatile but they do slip down some.

ddd

Reaction score
This is the best place you can be man. Just gotta make sure you have enough $$$ to keep up with the rich bastards here. I'm getting stretched to the limit lol
Lmaoo true. JE ain't cheap. I don't buy JE pieces for full prices though since most of the stuff doesn't sell out straight away and goes on sale eventually. ?
I'd be broke if I paid full prices honestly lol

jclark216

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes I have

Attachments

• 6B251CAC-8940-499C-AEB9-CB326DDEA4E2.jpeg
    6B251CAC-8940-499C-AEB9-CB326DDEA4E2.jpeg
    294.6 KB · Views: 87
  • D97665F0-EE98-4E4A-915E-A3273B57D5B6.jpeg
    D97665F0-EE98-4E4A-915E-A3273B57D5B6.jpeg
    242.8 KB · Views: 97

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads