• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ehose2110

Reaction score
Does anyone know whether DHL automatically taxes packages? JE now has two options for international shipping, DHL and USPS. I know USPS randomly taxes packages, but idk if that's the case for DHL. Any help would be appreciated.
In my experience, DHL taxes packages 100% of the time. USPS is random like you said - you never know what the hell your charge will be.

Bash Tian

Reaction score
white villain is horrid

get the grey one. or maybe the dual zip.

lack of pockets on Wang super throws off the balance to me. function > form
white villain is a stain magnet, i even got these weird stains within the hood, also the dune got weird fade mark in the sleeves, guess i should have used dry clean for those. that alone was the only reason i didnt get plaster hoodie and will stay away from light colored terry products

bryanhsu123

Reaction score
In my experience, DHL taxes packages 100% of the time. USPS is random like you said - you never know what the hell your charge will be.
@JohnElliottCo Can you confirm if this is true? I emailed you guys but didn't get a reply yet, if this is true I would like to switch to USPS.

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@JohnElliottCo
 Can you confirm if this is true? I emailed you guys but didn't get a reply yet, if this is true I would like to switch to USPS.

They have something in their checkout basically absolving themselves of these issues when shipping internationally.

bryanhsu123

Reaction score
They have something in their checkout basically absolving themselves of these issues when shipping internationally.
Yes, I'm aware of that. That's why if it's true that DHL taxes all of their international packages, I would want to switch to USPS because I've bought from them 5-6 times internationally through USPS and never got taxed.

Vindeleon90

Reaction score

These finally came in. The flash dual in midnight looks amazing and in olive it will be great for this FW. Olive kitos are just as expected. Dune escobars are sick. Wish they'd do kitos of them as well.

I'll be sticking to their terry products and tees until they do have a promo on their site (hopefully Black Friday), other products are too rich for my blood at the moment. Really eyeing the 41 over shirt as well as the padded overshirt

What shoes are those?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads