• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

norsefanboi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah it’s brutal 😭 I probably wasn’t buying JE 5 years ago haha.
Well if anyone has any recommendations for similar wool sweaters in that camel colour please let me know. I tried on a Saint Laurent one today but it had these raglan seams that totally killed it for me.
acne kai sweater is comparable I think, but never experienced them in hand. The cole buxton sweater in Taupe is similar, but more 'fluffy' and even more boxy than the JE season 10 ones which themselves are quite boxy.

Cuttooth

Reaction score
To me it seems like it's a leg twist that you see on some denim, just doubled up to maintain symmetry.

Looks cool but seems like more of a thing I'd wait to get on sale if it ever shows up.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.