• We would like to welcome Pete and Harry as an official Affiliate Vendor. Pete and Harry, co-founded by Erik (EFV) one of our long time members and friends, offers a wide variety of products, clothes, watches and accessories, antique, vintage, “pre-loved” and new - all at unparalleled prices. Please visit their new thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

masshi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
off-topic, mega scrub question:

how snug/tight should a fitted hat fit when you first buy one?

like, i've heard that they actually shrink over time - is that true?

if so, by how much should i be accommodating for that?

don't think i've worn a hat since i was a kid, and have never been a hat person at all, but have recently been wanting to get one

dustinr

Reaction score
Can anyone that owns or has tried on the Carson Down full zip comment on sizing and quality? Looking to pick one up today - Roden Gray has an extra 15% off their summer sale, so it works out to be like $420 CAD if anyone else is looking for one in most sizes.

Last edited:

razorfrazer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can anyone that owns or has tried on the Carson Down full zip comment on sizing and quality? Looking to pick one up today - Roden Gray has an extra 15% off their summer sale, so it works out to be like $420 CAD if anyone else is looking for one in most sizes.
Size up unless you want it cropped and slim. That’s how it felt for me.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How often do you get a haircut?

• Every 2 weeks

• Every 3 weeks

• Once a month

• Every 6 weeks or longer

Results are only viewable after voting.