• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

beeasyed

Reaction score

Thanks for having such open communication and transparency with your customers. I do have one question though. I just got an email confirming my items have been shipped. Do you guys not give Tracking numbers though?

Edit: Just received a USPS tracking number. Thanks!

relax, you get an update on your shipment yet? mine's been at "shipping info received" since the order

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

relax, you get an update on your shipment yet? mine's been at "shipping info received" since the order

Everything from the weekend has been shipped. We use Priority Mail 2 day in the United States, and sometimes USPS does not update it immediately. It should be there shortly!

deho7

Reaction score
They sent me the wrong colored t shirt. And there is no customer service number to reach to. I am dissappointed because i have to spend extra money to return it and its not even my fault.

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
There's a customer service email where you can contact them. I'd wait to hear back before assuming there is any cost to you. I'm sure they'll take care of you and attempt to rectify the mistake.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

They sent me the wrong colored t shirt. And there is no customer service number to reach to. I am dissappointed because i have to spend extra money to return it and its not even my fault.

Hey,

We received your inquiry seconds before you posted this. You do not have to spend extra money to return the tee, and you will have the correct color shipped right away.

Thank you.

max-t

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sending back my medium villain to revolve, need a large :/

if anyone sees a large somewhere, hit me up plz

GTFan712

Reaction score
Finally got my Escobars in the mail. Quality is top notch and the fit is exactly how I wanted it to be. Excellent work, JECo. My only complaint is the cuffs, which fit looser than the pant just above it, so it just kinda flaps around. Other than that, they're awesome.

wurlwyde

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Finally got my Escobars in the mail. Quality is top notch and the fit is exactly how I wanted it to be. Excellent work, JECo. My only complaint is the cuffs, which fit looser than the pant just above it, so it just kinda flaps around. Other than that, they're awesome.

I'd be interested in seeing a fit picture, if you wouldn't mind.

JohnBotsford

Reaction score
I know there are a million sizing questions in this thread so I'm sorry for posting another one, but I've written JE 2 pm's and also written them directly through their site with no response. Does anyone know what the measurements are on the Small Escobar Sweatpant? I'm a small dude (5'4" 120lb 28waist) and worried that the small still might not be small enough. Thanks.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads