• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

man i returned my medium for being too small at 5'8" 140 i dunno how you dudes with half a foot and 30 pounds on me are doing this. will there be a restock? would still like a large
man i returned my medium for being too small at 5'8" 140 i dunno how you dudes with half a foot and 30 pounds on me are doing this. will there be a restock? would still like a large

There will be a restock in February. I'm 5'10" nearly 160 lbs and the medium is perfect, all depends on how our weight is distributed and how each person likes their fit.

HANCHO

Reaction score
There will be a restock in February. I'm 5'10" nearly 160 lbs and the medium is perfect, all depends on how our weight is distributed and how each person likes their fit.

Is there a sweatshirt like villian hoodie? I saw one in Atrium website, like all white one?

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
JohnElliot, I sent you a PM about jean sizing last week. Did you get it?

@Hancho that was an exclusive for Atrium

ben10

Reaction score
Canadian stockist on listed on your website do not have your line on their list of designers. Can I get any help with that?

Last edited:

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Canadian stockist on listed on your website do not have your line on their list of designers. Can I get any help with that?

Roden Gray & Simon's are both new stockists for S/S 14. They will have delivery in February.

Thanks!

jm22

Reaction score
Sorry if this was answered already but does JE&Co have a brick and mortar in Los Angeles, or a shop where their clothes can be tried on?

optimaasprime

Reaction score

Sorry if this was answered already but does JE&Co have a brick and mortar in Los Angeles, or a shop where their clothes can be tried on?
AMERICAN RAG CIE - LOS ANGELES
150 SOUTH LA BREA AVE
LOS ANGELES, CA 90036
AMRAG.COM

AMERICAN RAG CIE - NEWPORT BEACH
953 NEWPORT CENTER DR
NEWPORT BEACH, CA 92660
AMRAG.COM

FRED SEGAL MAN
420 BROADWAY
SANTA MONICA, CA 90402
FREDSEGAL.COM

INDUSTRIE DENIM
300 GRANT AVE
SAN FRANCISCO
INDUSTRIEDENIM.COM

RAND + STATLER
425 HAYES ST
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94102
RANDANDSTATLER.COM

WELCOME STRANGER
460 GOUGH ST
SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94102
WELCOMESTRANGER.COM

jm22

Reaction score
American Rag on La Brea, ok thanks (assuming JE doesn't have a b&m).

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is there a lookbook or preview or anything of next season? I'm probably overlooking something very simple here but I've seriously looked and found nothing, but a bunch of people seem to be talking about specific items.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Is there a lookbook or preview or anything of next season? I'm probably overlooking something very simple here but I've seriously looked and found nothing, but a bunch of people seem to be talking about specific items.

You can check out some SS 14 lookbook images here: http://www.gq.com/style/blogs/the-g...hirts-with-john-elliot-springsummer-2014.html

We also just dropped our second exclusive mixtape, courtesy of @lunice: http://www.johnelliott.co/archive/lunice-mix/

Last edited:

NYChog

Reaction score
Whoa. This mix is going to piss my neighbors off! How did you guys meet Lunice. I'm a fan of TNGNT

Also, What's going on with the Leather Perfecto? Did I miss that?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads