• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

KyleKelley

Reaction score
What happened to the early sail icon signup? It was sitting on JE.com but now it’s gone. Did I miss my chance?

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

jclark216

Reaction score
My screen moves when I scratch...am I doing it wrong? Am I in the wrong place? Can someone post a pic of what exactly i should be scratching for the white pair BEFORE its been scratched?
I just posted the pic. It’s should be at the bottom of the pink ones. If not, close out snkrs and try again.

Attachments

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
My screen moves when I scratch...am I doing it wrong? Am I in the wrong place? Can someone post a pic of what exactly i should be scratching for the white pair BEFORE its been scratched?
The white drops early through www.johnelliott.com and in-store at our flagship this Friday.

BlueScreenofDeath

Reaction score
sorry but I wouldn't trust quality out of china. Maybe would be a good place if I wanted a fake version of something though.
Perhaps you should consider tossing 90% of the shit in your house, including the panties you're currently wearing ;)

npa23

Reaction score
I dont see these icons selling out... black ones still in stock

jclark216

Reaction score
I dont see these icons selling out... black ones still in stock
The are really pushing these. It took a few for the 1st ones to sell out. But I agree. I don’t see these selling out quick. And the sacai waffles dropping too. Tough week

npa23

Reaction score
The are really pushing these. It took a few for the 1st ones to sell out. But I agree. I don’t see these selling out quick. And the sacai waffles dropping too. Tough week
Sacai's and the supreme SB's are dropping the same day as the icons...... Plus icons are $250....

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite pair of shoes to wear with jeans? (Choose two)

• Boots (Chelsea, Chukkas, Balmorals, etc.)

• Loafers

• Work boots (Red Wing, Wolverine, etc.)

• Monk strap shoes

• Oxford / Derby shoes

• Sneakers

Results are only viewable after voting.