• We would like to welcome Craftsman Clothing back as an official Affiliate Vendor. Craftsman Clothing is a brand for the refined men who want to look good with minimal effort, and care about products that are well-made. In additon to being a go-to brand for all things essential, Craftsman Clothing also offers bespoke outerwear that’s uniquely crafted for you. Please visit their thread and give them a warm welcome.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This narrative is tired. China does some of the highest quality apparel production in the world, has some of the biggest, most high-tech manufacturers, and in many cases, is the only place with the capability to make certain garments at scale. Even brands like Visvim make some stuff in China, and I'm pretty sure Hiroki doesn't give two shits about whether a garment comes out affordable on the consumer's side.
Totally agree, even some of the technical stuff for veilance that used to be made in Canada is now made in China

Reaction score
does anyone like the sized anti-expo fit? i love it in the body, but it feels a little too snug in the chest and a little too short in the arms.

i'm wondering if the uniform LA version of this is more TTS

stolenbikes

Reaction score
Not gonna lie this Nicasio group stuff is the first thing in about a year that I felt like I HAD to have from JE
Same. I really want that parka but 1200 is a little steep for me right now. Looks really warm too and I don’t need a super warm parka that bad. The bomber looks real nice too. Hopin I can catch one on sale.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Not a chance.
It is actually quite different, it does not have the high shrunk process, which lends to the crunchier texture. These have noticeably less noise.

It's a completely different fabric.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It is actually quite different, it does not have the high shrunk process, which lends to the crunchier texture. These have noticeably less noise.

It's a completely different fabric.
:eek2: Can I save some $ for once, Mike!?

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sorry but I wouldn't trust quality out of china. Maybe would be a good place if I wanted a fake version of something though.

Featured Sponsor

HOW OFTEN DO YOU SHOP FOR CLOTHES ONLINE?

• I mainly buy my clothes online.

• I shop online only if there is a sale.

• I shop online when shipping and returns are free.

• I shop in store only for very expensive items I want to try on.

• I mainly shop in store.

Results are only viewable after voting.