• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

barrettdudley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:yea sure. like cheapness isn't the main reason....
View attachment 1237691

This narrative is tired. China does some of the highest quality apparel production in the world, has some of the biggest, most high-tech manufacturers, and in many cases, is the only place with the capability to make certain garments at scale. Even brands like Visvim make some stuff in China, and I'm pretty sure Hiroki doesn't give two ***** about whether a garment comes out affordable on the consumer's side.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This narrative is tired. China does some of the highest quality apparel production in the world, has some of the biggest, most high-tech manufacturers, and in many cases, is the only place with the capability to make certain garments at scale. Even brands like Visvim make some stuff in China, and I'm pretty sure Hiroki doesn't give two ***** about whether a garment comes out affordable on the consumer's side.
Totally agree, even some of the technical stuff for veilance that used to be made in Canada is now made in China

Titothejawnman

Reaction score
does anyone like the sized anti-expo fit? i love it in the body, but it feels a little too snug in the chest and a little too short in the arms.

i'm wondering if the uniform LA version of this is more TTS

stolenbikes

Reaction score
Not gonna lie this Nicasio group stuff is the first thing in about a year that I felt like I HAD to have from JE
Same. I really want that parka but 1200 is a little steep for me right now. Looks really warm too and I don’t need a super warm parka that bad. The bomber looks real nice too. Hopin I can catch one on sale.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
D8439267-3AFE-4F02-B671-CB4BA6A88ED1.png

Creepers

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Not a chance.

It is actually quite different, it does not have the high shrunk process, which lends to the crunchier texture. These have noticeably less noise.

It's a completely different fabric.

j023

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It is actually quite different, it does not have the high shrunk process, which lends to the crunchier texture. These have noticeably less noise.

It's a completely different fabric.

:eek2: Can I save some $ for once, Mike!?

Lane

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
sorry but I wouldn't trust quality out of china. Maybe would be a good place if I wanted a fake version of something though.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads