• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Andre617

Reaction score
This might be a stretch, but I'm trying to track down some pieces from the Spring/Summer 18 release and if anyone is willing to let go of some pieces, I'm very interested.

Washed Yellow Basalt Tee (XS)
Ocean Basalt Tee (XS)
Washed Yellow Hoodie (XS)
Olive Cargo Pants (29 Waist)

cozyboyjase

Reaction score
This is all up for grabs. Please PM me if any questions.

Small blackmeans sail pullover
Medium gold bogota
Medium olive srd parachute
Medium olive cord shorts
Small gold villian hoodie
Small brown villain hoodie
Large red replica crewneck
Medium beige basalt tee

pedram

Reaction score
Anyone want a 30% off code to azelea? They messed up my order so they gave it to me. One time use, Pm me

Rnt

Reaction score
Hi there. I'm interested in buying a JE mercer half zip. At the moment they're not in stock so i'll have to buy from here/fb/grailed etc. However. Im M/L so best i'd take an M? For a regular comfy fit.
Also before looking for a specific one i'd like to choose a few from all colours that have been released, so far i know about:
- Maroon.
- Oak.
- Alpine.
- Dark grey.
- Black.
- Slate.
- Washed black.
- Washed olive.
- Fleece light gray.
- Washed clay.
Did i miss any releases? TIA. Also how to choose between black, washed black and slate !!

Last edited:

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi there. I'm interested in buying a JE mercer half zip. At the moment they're not in stock so i'll have to buy from here/fb/grailed etc. However. Im M/L so best i'd take an M? For a regular comfy fit.
Also before looking for a specific one i'd like to choose a few from all colours that have been released, so far i know about:
- Maroon.
- Oak.
- Alpine.
- Dark grey.
- Black.
- Slate.
- Washed black.
- Washed olive.
- Fleece light gray.
- Washed clay.
Did i miss any releases? TIA. Also how to choose between black, washed black and slate !!
Removed (provided incorrect info)

Last edited:

marcus-chi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn, that jacket is hard

Jacket looks amazing, and would've been an instant cop for me however long ago that was when the first Scarlet released. They're trippin on the timing of this being after BF, not to mention me already buying a different coat...this on sale though at end of season, we'll see how it goes.

Rnt

Reaction score
If you're bw medium and large I'd go large for a comfy fit. I own both and at 6' 160 I wear the large more often.
Oh thanks mate! Will def pick up a large first then and maybe a medium afterwards. since we're about the same weigth and lengt. appreciate it!

tricky

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh thanks mate! Will def pick up a large first then and maybe a medium afterwards. since we're about the same weigth and lengt. appreciate it!
No problem...I've also posted fit pics in this thread in both so you can see how they look too. It's one of my favourite pieces!

Rnt

Reaction score
No problem...I've also posted fit pics in this thread in both so you can see how they look too. It's one of my favourite pieces!
I just searched the thread on your name checking all the post but couldn't find them. Could you maybe link them or something? Mann you make me all excited. Still can't choose colours. Might buy 3 or so in the long run, but can't afford all colours

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads