• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the anti expo as well, I just wish my torso was longer. Been meaning to cut mine.

I agree with the bacon issue, I think it's not intended but it is fitting for a shirt that is beat up with raw hems. Looks more "effortless"

If you're wearing distressed denim, a little bacon collar doesn't look off
bacon collar "issue" is still better than the new choke neck style. so snug neck opening with the thick ribbing does not work on the anti expo silhouette which is a little oversized and light tee with unfinished bottom. But it can work on classic style tees like oversized tee.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like the anti expo as well, I just wish my torso was longer. Been meaning to cut mine.

I agree with the bacon issue, I think it's not intended but it is fitting for a shirt that is beat up with raw hems. Looks more "effortless"

If you're wearing distressed denim, a little bacon collar doesn't look off

I don't know how many here remember but in the early days, there was an article where john talked about washed prison tees. Nothing ever materialized but wish they would make a beat up, thin material classic crew tee. I have a Sandro linen tee that kind of looks the part but the fit doesn't really make it look effortless.

ElJeffrey

Reaction score
@Jbidwal Was that the anti-expo cut that you put up a pic of in 2 colors including the hunter?

I'm actually a fan of the snug neck JE tees like the Mock Panel

MilesMW

Reaction score
I don't know how many here remember but in the early days, there was an article where john talked about washed prison tees. Nothing ever materialized but wish they would make a beat up, thin material classic crew tee. I have a Sandro linen tee that kind of looks the part but the fit doesn't really make it look effortless.

They were old Hanes prison tees iirc, that we're washed so many times they became slightly see through. (Kinda what they tried to attempt with the sprayed tees from Vietnam collection.)

Would be a great summer tee. I'll swing by San Quentin and ask if I can take a few :)

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
IMG_5105.PNG
IMG_5111.PNG
Sorry for the low quality, this was an ad on my IG feed. Look familiar?

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I might likethese new anti-expos. Jbidwals close up pic of the tee makes it look good..and JR's fit pic makes it look good too...May not like it as much as the old version, but ya'll got me so damn curious to see them that I'm tempted to tell my doorman to sign off on my package and ship it to me. Anywho, I'm not feeling the 100% cotton classic crews/mercers, but I'm almost positive the forest/purple/yellow would look mad tacky if they were 50/50? Maybe this is just that trial and error process?

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I might likethese new anti-expos. Jbidwals close up pic of the tee makes it look good..and JR's fit pic makes it look good too...May not like it as much as the old version, but ya'll got me so damn curious to see them that I'm tempted to tell my doorman to sign off on my package and ship it to me. Anywho, I'm not feeling the 100% cotton classic crews/mercers, but I'm almost positive the forest/purple/yellow would look mad tacky if they were 50/50? Maybe this is just that trial and error process?

The collar is a bigger deal for bigger guys. It prob fits super tight for some. For me it was the fabric for than anything

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads