• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
A lot of new colors. Hopefully we see them all. Liking what I'm seeing. Ss is my fav season

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

For everyone that wasn't able to cop the neros, looks like we'll get a second/third chance

ASpec818

Reaction score
interesting how JE went back to using Nike's and such for their shoes. Didn't see a lot of JE specific kicks.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

interesting how JE went back to using Nike's and such for their shoes. Didn't see a lot of JE specific kicks.

The Leather Slides are John Elliott - more than 50% of the shoes are JE.

Enexde96

Reaction score
Hey, looking for a proxy for Barney's on Madison for the Nero's. I have a pair reserved in my size, but I can't get my card to go through. Let my know if you can pick them up and I can pay with paypal, thanks!

Mikeisonfire

Reaction score
These colors are insane, definitely a fun collection and my favorite yet.

This is such a look. The gold bottom layer shorts are what really put this over the top. Is this the season we finally get JE cardigans?

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Show was fire today. On other news, I received a JE care package today..I was really iffy ordering the raw edge items, but JE delivered. The pieces are amazing. I'm normally a size Medium, but I ordered both M and S. The oak sweats are a size Medium and the Slate are a size Small..Gonna keep both sizes because they give different vibes in person, with the M being more oversized and S being more fitted. Pretty obsessed with the pieces. Sweatshirt is crazy cozy and pretty heavy, and the sweats are the most comfortable JE has released.

IMO, these are very NYC pieces, I'd wear it like no other there..but can't see myself wearing the sweatpants at least out in LA...butttt, they're definitely worth copping. Don't sleep

gerg99

Reaction score
Show was fire today. On other news, I received a JE care package today..I was really iffy ordering the raw edge items, but JE delivered. The pieces are amazing. I'm normally a size Medium, but I ordered both M and S. The oak sweats are a size Medium and the Slate are a size Small..Gonna keep both sizes because they give different vibes in person, with the M being more oversized and S being more fitted. Pretty obsessed with the pieces. Sweatshirt is crazy cozy and pretty heavy, and the sweats are the most comfortable JE has released.

IMO, these are very NYC pieces, I'd wear it like no other there..but can't see myself wearing the sweatpants at least out in LA...butttt, they're definitely worth copping. Don't sleep

Dope man thanks for the pics. Those oak sweats look great... the maroon hoodie too. fits just like the OS hoodie / crewneck I'm assuming? Is the terry the same?

Let's see some antiexpo fit pics too!

MilesMW

Reaction score
I ain't gonna lie, I immediately took my white cropped denim off of Grailed when JE came through the doors rocking em. Show was ill. Drape me head to toe.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That rust pink rider needs to come out. It will sell. Hopefully JE has that in the works.

leFLOPjames

Reaction score
I liked the show today. A few things I definitely want to buy. Agree about the look with the gold shorts the mock neck and the grey cardy

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
for those of you with the stretch denim, if the calfs are tight did you size up or did they stretch out over time?

the two pairs of 29s i received have a tad bit of room in the waist and thighs but are little tight on my calfs. im wondering if its worth (i) sizing down to 28s to account for the extra room in the top block because of the stretch; (ii) going up to 30s to account for the calfs or (iii) keeping it where i am

Jasonronn

Reaction score
After not really feeling season 8, im loving season 9. Some really good looks in there. The denim in slide 32 is looks amazing

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads