• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gerg99

Reaction score
Totally off subject but, I'm trying to sell some new adidas sneakers (nmd, ultra boosts) and looking for good market places to sell them on. I tried to look on the baller sneaker forum but they only mess with like balmain sneakers and I wasn't about to **** with those guys. You guys got any suggestions? I've never used slang before and can't get on GOAT unless you've sold a billion pairs and have rep. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks! And sorry for the intrusion
Peep the FB group, adidas ultra boost worldwide, and i think there's an adidas ultra boost and nmd worldwide group as well. they might be private now though, cause i know about the boost and nmd one but haven't been able to find it on FB.

Other option is going to the Adidas Ultra Boost thread on NikeTalk. Not technically allowed to sell on there but if you pop your stuff in your sig and start posting, people are likely to see and PM you if they're interested.

edit: grailed is alright too, besides the fee.

Last edited:

Sonderist

Reaction score
Hopefully I haven't totally missed the boat, but does anyone know where I can get the Spring denim in a 36? @John Elliott

Last edited:

leFLOPjames

Reaction score
The colour of the oak terry is great, but I just really am not a fan of the raw edge sweats. I really tried to like them, but I just can't. First time trying them on I disliked them, the fit is weird and they look like sweats someone would buy at Wal-Mart. The raw edge part is cool but that's not the issue. In my experience they do not look anything like they do in the model photos where they are perfectly bunched and stacked. The way they fit is more in line with @srizvi722
pics where they are straight but have a massive ballooning at the ankle, like Alladin pants. For some sure, but not for me :)

Please release the oak terry in the KITO's... or even the escobars.

Last edited:

blue2007

Reaction score
Are the knees on the Odeon gonna blow up more? Just heard another rip today :) I'm afraid one day they will be really blown out.

Marco Storari

Reaction score
Are the knees on the Odeon gonna blow up more? Just heard another rip today
smile.gif
I'm afraid one day they will be really blown out.
Let's hope that it didn't come from the back

Hype1234

Reaction score
Hey JE fam. I've got a BNWT black hooded villain in size medium I'm looking to get rid of (located in Vancouver, Canada). Just doesn't fit me quite right. I'll probably post up a classified tonight, but pics, etc will just be stock because I only tried it on at home.

Just a note that I'm also considering trading for a new small black villain. Sorry, I will stop clogging the thread up with this now.

513wildcat

Reaction score
Just got my Nero's in and wow. My zincs and raw obsidian cast 2's don't even look black next to them.

MilesMW

Reaction score
Fit pics of the JE hightop sneakers. The way the denim stacks is reason enough to buy IMO.

dantatzai

Reaction score

The colour of the oak terry is great, but I just really am not a fan of the raw edge sweats.  I really tried to like them, but I just can't.  First time trying them on I disliked them, the fit is weird and they look like sweats someone would buy at Wal-Mart. The raw edge part is cool but that's not the issue. In my experience they do not look anything like they do in the model photos where they are perfectly bunched and stacked.  The way they fit is more in line with @srizvi722

pics where they are straight but have a massive ballooning at the ankle, like Alladin pants. For some sure, but not for me :)

Please release the oak terry in the KITO's... or even the escobars.

Can you post a fit pic in the raglan sweats please?

dantatzai

Reaction score

Already shipped them back I hated them... There is pics like I said @srizvi722
 posted a bunch just a few pages back.  Check it out.  Aladdin game hype

Yup saw his, was just looking for more fit pics since my frame is different than his but def appreciate it thx!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads