• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Japanese Boot / Shoe Appreciation Thread (White Cloud, Rolling Dub Trio, John Lofgren, Clinch, etc.

Drzdave58

Reaction score
Flat Heads today
9945038A-D0F7-4F09-86B4-310366DC77CE.jpeg

RuffyD

Reaction score
Had pretty much forgotten about my Zerrows chukkas in natural CXL
Looks great! Thinking about getting a pair myself but noticed there are 2 Zerrow lines (Zerrow custom and Boneakers), are there any other differences besides the Boneaker line being Goodyear welted?

Tweedboy

Reaction score
Looks great! Thinking about getting a pair myself but noticed there are 2 Zerrow lines (Zerrow custom and Boneakers), are there any other differences besides the Boneaker line being Goodyear welted?

I’m not sure. These are the boneakers line I believe. The quality is faultless. I’d imagine the custom line would be more like a PNW build but probably with a higher standard of finish

Crizzlelovesyou

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whatcha think?
I already knew from trying on a friend's small clinch collection that I need to go .5 up from brannock, but otherwise this coulda been a sizing disaster haha. They are very good, there's no denying it. But I really think people should try em on first as its just so different too fit wise.

jischwar

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I already knew from trying on a friend's small clinch collection that I need to go .5 up from brannock, but otherwise this coulda been a sizing disaster haha. They are very good, there's no denying it. But I really think people should try em on first as its just so different too fit wise.
That's a good point on the try on part

Drextech

Reaction score
Thats maybe the most difficult part. To try on. Normally you dont have any chance to do that. Only if a friend has them. They are sold out immediately and there was no drop of them in past months.
The roughout Yeagers are not that tight, the brown hb as well. Roughouts also stretch a lot. From horsebutt you cant expect any stretch.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads