• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Jacques Marie Mage - Wolves, Obnoxious Acetate and The American Dream

chimpskibot

Reaction score
Anyone have a pair of Sandros for sale? Or know of any? Thanks!
I’ll sell you my pair for 1.9k only one other pair for sale online and they are 2k 😁😁. But in all actuality they are pretty hard to find and well worth the premium!

Al Paso

Reaction score
I’ll sell you my pair for 1.9k only one other pair for sale online and they are 2k 😁😁. But in all actuality they are pretty hard to find and well worth the premium!
Lol I will keep looking thanks! How is the fit? I thought the Taos might be too snug for my wide head but it seems about right. Wondering if Sandro would be similar. I just checked and Taos is described as “wide fit” and Sandro as “medium fit” even though the measurements across the front look about the same.

Last edited:

chimpskibot

Reaction score
Lol I will keep looking thanks! How is the fit? I thought the Taos might be too snug for my wide head but it seems about right. Wondering if Sandro would be similar. I just checked and Taos is described as “wide fit” and Sandro as “medium fit” even though the measurements across the front look about the same.
You will be looking for awhile they’re pretty rare and I think they last released a year or two ago :/. I lucked into this pair. Anyway, they fit wide but don’t look wide on face because they are pretty squat on face like not as vertically wide. I think a medium face works the best for this pair. Here is me wearing both pairs:
6B7B2999-D8DC-4CFD-83F3-4CDA4BA6521B.jpeg

BEAD47DA-9863-46CE-9BE6-A90016CEBEE7.jpeg

Ps. The hopper/Taos will be my next pair!!

Udo

Reaction score
I'm a little chuffed with these! Took an enormous risk buying without trying as the rounded aviator shape is not something I normally go for, but those lenses got me! Even with my little head, they don't appear too oversized.
They look perfectly balanced. You never know if a pair of frames work out until you try them on.

Jaymig926

Reaction score
Pics please of the Kobo and what’s the size on them
Thanks bro

Last edited:

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above