• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

J Crew S/S 10 Discussion

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
so what's this I hear about a red chambray shirt???

e23

Reaction score
blush.gif
I didn't bother going through the thread...

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Robert
so what's this I hear about a red chambray shirt???

It's nice. I think you would like it.

kaizoku

Reaction score
My red chambray shipped...and they applied the 20% off from the sale a week or two ago, which the CS rep said would happen but I had my doubts because it was a pre-sale item...sweet!

ctrlaltelite

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Coldsnap
Anyone who applied for a Jcrew credit card online: How long did it take the rejection letter or card to arrive in the mail? I applied last week and usually when getting credit cards they come in a few days. I want my card so I can hop on that utility jacket and some t shirts with my first purchase discount.

i thought it best to apply in-store, you can get the student discount instead of the 10% and they give you the number that you can use until your card arrives. mine took like a week or two.

a-rock

Reaction score
Although I doubt it'd generate much discussion, just FYI that Jcrew also has a Timex collab. It's $150.

Robert

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Originally Posted by a-rock
Although I doubt it'd generate much discussion, just FYI that Jcrew also has a Timex collab. It's $150.

I wonder if there are any cheaper equivalents?

and around and around we go... .

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Robert
I wonder if there are any cheaper equivalents?

and around and around we go... .

Maybe. You should check Wal-Mart.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by a-rock
Why is it every time I jump back into this thread, a watch discussion has taken place? My hope for this thread is fading fast
bored.gif
EDIT: I now am hoping this thread gets slowly buried on page 2 then flickers into nothingness. Long shot I know, but this is now my wish.

tonio028

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Chrispy
Any word on measurements for the chambrays.

Is there new J.Crew sizing that I missed somewhere? Just throwing this out there, but something tells me it fits like all the other utility shirts J.Crew sells. Hulk arm sleeve widths and a tad looser in the body compared to the other shirts like the Thomas Masons for instance.

Jr Mouse

Stylish Dinosaur
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hey, I heard JCrew is now carrying a green Madras shirt.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads