• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

I've never felt this used.

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Oooooh boy.

Her: how was your night?- you ignored my text
Her: how did you miss my text?
Her: you totally bummed me out
me: what are you talking about?
Her: i dunno, my mind went places
me: it's that big of a deal? that i forgot to text you back?
Her: well just everything
i feel like you are distancing yourself from me
it's prolly for the best, but it's bumming me out

Piobaire

Not left of center?
Reaction score
Conne, you realize this has turned into a long term relationship? I mean, a sick, twisted, dysfunctional one possibly bordering on stalking...but long term none the less. Congrats!

Connemara

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Conne, you realize this has turned into a long term relationship? I mean, a sick, twisted, dysfunctional one possibly bordering on stalking...but long term none the less. Congrats!

No! I broke it off last week! But yeah she is probably going to stalk me.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Gibonius

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

By "broke it off" you are referencing when you "tried" to end it?

She's probably just out of town for the week.

Getting the strapon polished, no doubt.

edinatlanta

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Maximus Rex

Reaction score
Another epic Conne thread. However, the situation is less complex/manic than it might appear:

Conne: Horn-dog 23-year-old.

Girl: 30-year-old, rapidly noticing her declining looks and her lack of "pull" on desirable men (ideal targets: 30-35 year old, successful, handsome, confident, etc.); alas, these are squarely focused on women 21-25 who are far prettier and less baggage-encombered than she is. She barely has the attention of one of these guys (the first guy in this thread of woe) who is using her like a ***-rag. Along comes Conne. He is the total ego-boost for her. Youthful, eager to please (takes her to dinner like a beta) and most importantly: is into her. This is hard for her to resist, like fast food is difficult to pass up if you are starving. But like the fast food which ultimately is not nutritious, she has the reality that Conne will never be Mr. Right gnawing at her and making her feel like she is wasting her last chances at happiness. Nevertheless, she starts to deep dive into Conne (albeit very reluctantly) until her female hormones lock her in, and she starts to rationalize that he might be "fixable". Conne senses the closing jaws of death and starts to bolt.

/thread

Last edited:

Anthony K

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 93 37.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads