• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ITT we google our entire name and post the 1st image (I'll start)

Korben

Reaction score
User Name:
5e_093LeeLooKorben.jpg
1938_cover.jpg
^^where did this come from

sonick

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Username lol:
sonick.gif
nicholas2.jpg

NorCal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by m@T
nope, deleted them. I was like 'this could really get me in trouble' Some of the fanmail was hilarious, it's dried up now since Mr. Famous and I managed to get in touch, he changed the contact address on his official site, and one by one my email fell into forum obscurity, but when I was getting like 10 a day, the best ones I used to forward around to people. J was on the distro list actually...was both incredibly annoying and incredibly amusing. I was occasionally tempted to reply 'you know, i understand your crush, but i think i'd believe it more if it came with nudity'....
Wow, you have waaay more self restraint than I ever did. Oh, and full name equal nada.

Teacher

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
nvm

Douglas

Stupid ass member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
LOL great threak idear. Full name is boring but somehow amusing to me:
HamiltonFull.jpg
Screen Name is NOT AT ALL what I would have expected:
ashanti_douglas_2.jpg
For the record, a photo of Frederick Douglass was second... I'm not sure what that says about people's ability to spell...

unjung

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
quinHE1.JPG
Pretty easy to guess people's names from this. If I don't include my middle name, 11 of 15 images on the first page are either of me or taken by me. Screen name:
UnjungKimJoyceKim.jpg

Pennglock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Screen name, yeilded this. It's not me, but had to come from SF, anyone recognize him?

9_l1130286.jpg

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads