1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by hermes man, Jan 22, 2011.

1. lasbar

lasbar Senior member

Lol!

That's the thing about us Asians though...

Hard to tell how old we really are.

I'm knocking on the door of the dreaded 40, but many still believe I'm in my early 30s; of course, they might really be saying - Grow Up Fool! - but what the heck, I'll just live in denial and take it as a compliment. [​IMG]

Can't really hate the guy, mate.

In fact, I feel just a little sorry for the wee lil' sap. And before we go too far, OP hasn't quite defined what 'Young' means to him.

21? 22? 19? 13?

First two are acceptable if he's really 24.

Option 3 is bordering on creepy, not because of the age gap, but the difference in maturity level.

Option 4 is plain creepy. Full stop. The end. [​IMG]

ZG out

At 24, he must not be obsessed with Bieber's style and lack of substance...

The desire to copy Bieber's style is borderline insane at best if you're over 16..

2. ZengaGent

ZengaGent Senior member

At 24, he must not be obsessed with Bieber's style and lack of substance...

The desire to copy Bieber's style is borderline insane at best if you're over 16..

QFT. [​IMG]

Like I said; young and dumb.

But that's why forums like SF are helpful; how else do you learn what's no longer taught to us men, i.e. the Art of Classic Style?

3. gio3969

gio3969 Well-Known Member

There is no excuse for his awful taste. he should be derided until he stops being a Douche.

4. KenRose

KenRose Senior member

Bitches aint shit
    [​IMG]

5. Fraiche

Fraiche Senior member

How is this guy blowing top dollar on brand names to look like he came from the 70s?

6. oaw01

oaw01 Senior member

Fuck that - it's all good, OP. I'm hitting late 30s and I rawk Abercrombie and bang college freshmen bitches.

7. ljrcustom

ljrcustom Senior member

He's 24

Then why is he asking about style that is suitable for a 30 year old man?

-LR

8. B|aze

B|aze Senior member

Then why is he asking about style that is suitable for a 30 year old man?

-LR

How should I know?
    Why is asking about style on this forum, when he clearly doesn't tend to follow any advice given?

9. Anthony K

Anthony K Senior member

[​IMG] This post (and the other one asking about Hermes shoes) are quite possibly the funniest stuff I've come across on here.

"more young girl friendly" - wow - I think you'll be getting a visit from Chris Hansen of To Catch a Predator...

Too late.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later. I AGREE

TIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.

10. Pennglock

Pennglock Senior member

Woah, this guy is kick ass.

Hermes Man, fuck the haters!

It's also funny that his look and fits are legit better than 90% of WAYWT.

11. TheDarkKnight

TheDarkKnight Senior member

Hermes Man, if all 200 of your posts and your blog are part of an intricately planned and executed joke, then it might be one of the best ever on t'interweb.

This made me lolz

12. oaw01

oaw01 Senior member

Woah, this guy is kick ass.

Hermes Man, fuck the haters!

It's also funny that his look and fits are legit better than 90% of WAYWT.

The dude is a stud. Shit, he has a pics of him rawking it at clubs with bitches on his lap. Hell, most of the dudes post pics asking other dudes if their ass looks good in their pants.

13. comrade

comrade Senior member

What do you guys think of a style that shows the adventure side of me without looking like a douche (like those collar up guys, spiked up hairstyle etc.) that is appropriate to my age as i would want to end up looking like an immature and unmannered 30 years old certainly not the average gentlemen style that may potray me as a balding man going through mid life crisis like the rest of the population which will scare away the young girls i want to look like a stylish gentlemen that is ready for some fun which would be more young girl friendly anyway i cant think of any other better style than this one [​IMG] please share if you have any other ideas.
    All you really need is this one indispensable accessory. The rest is mere ornament. http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...=1&FORM=IDFRIR

14. Duder

Duder Active Member

how about this famous Asian dude's shirt? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I know its probably not Gucci but.... its good right?? [​IMG]

[​IMG]

styling like this dude.. you can

[​IMG]

and to all you other dudes...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. SirGrotius

SirGrotius Senior member

Way to bring this forum down Duder.

Anyway, to the OP. I don't know what you do or your parents do, but I like your style. You're a little bit of a maniac, in a manga type of way. I say go for that Jacket but only if it's made by Hermes or maybe Louis Vuitton if you're feeling cheap.

16. Jan_

Jan_ Senior member

As for the actual OP's question. Under no circumstances should a person ever wear that look. Please don't look to Justin Bieber for Fashion advice/inspiration.

OP is fully rational. If his market (young girls) expect Bieber style/look, because he's their male role model, he has to imitate it to reach his target audience.
    As I say "context x purpose -> outfit" it follows that he lowers his success probability if he dresses like he's meeting with investment bankers or lawyers. If I understand OP's intention correct he asked how to mix Bieber style with being dressed well. I don't know anything about Bieber (except that some love to hate him) so I won't be useful here.

17. Harold falcon

Harold falcon Senior member

[​IMG]

Rule #34 - Never post pictures of yourself holding a firearm on the internet. It cannot possibly lead to a good result.

18. dsmolken

dsmolken Senior member

I can definitely say from experience that girls around 18 approve of fleece blazers on guys in their 30s. Hope this helps.

19. aphextwin07

aphextwin07 Senior member

LOL, what is this i don't even

20. Unregistered

Unregistered Senior member

Who is that in OP's post?