• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Is this style suitable for 30 years old men who wants to look like fun.

Unregistered

Reaction score
And please don't lump all us Asians together as brand-whoring people who just want to be walking billboards rather than care about the finer elements of fit, style and class... Not all of us are like OP.

Metlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^ One but need look at yfyf's WAYWRN posts to realize that.

Duder

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Unregistered
And please don't lump all us Asians together as brand-whoring people who just want to be walking billboards rather than care about the finer elements of fit, style and class... Not all of us are like OP.

I'm Asian too...

but majority that I see are " brand-whoring people who just want to be walking billboards "

or they are like this:

Hey-baby-want-to-toggle-my-joystick.jpg

or....

william-hung.jpg

and majority of rich Asian kids today are like this:

8620Chubby20Asian20Kids20Playing20Tug-o-War.jpg

just saying
foo.gif

ColdEyedPugilist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Duder
I'm Asian too...

but majority that I see are " brand-whoring people who just want to be walking billboards "

or they are like this:

Hey-baby-want-to-toggle-my-joystick.jpg

or....

william-hung.jpg

and majority of rich Asian kids today are like this:

8620Chubby20Asian20Kids20Playing20Tug-o-War.jpg

just saying
foo.gif

Egads!!!!

Unfortunately, you're pretty spot on, mate.

Guess it's up to us 'un-lumped' Asians to balance out the chaos, wouldn't you say?

Course, if I were lumped with Grace Park, Fan Bing Bing or Zhang Zi Yi, I wouldn't be complaining at all...
bigstar[1].gif

Suspect the wife might not be of the same opinion though.

Duder

Reaction score
Originally Posted by ColdEyedPugilist
Egads!!!!

Guess it's up to us 'un-lumped' Asians to balance out the chaos, wouldn't you say?

Course, if I were lumped with Grace Park, Fan Bing Bing or Zhang Zi Yi, I wouldn't be complaining at all...
bigstar[1].gif

Someone out there agree's with me
laugh.gif

I don't know if a few "un-lumped" gonna some how fix that perception of that Majority "Lump"
ffffuuuu.gif

you can only kick back and
lol8[1].gif

you can't really take this message too seriously.... but then again.. this is the internet... so I has to be right?
teacha.gif
puzzled.gif

Check out the link..... this shows the sterotype of Young Asians out there... in Canada anyways

http://www.youtube.com/user/pyrobooby?feature=chclk

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by ColdEyedPugilist
Egads!!!!

bigstar[1].gif

Might be hanging around different parts of asian town from me then. All the asian guys I see look either like this:

698147.jpg

this
0.jpg

or one of those kpop girly men styles.

ColdEyedPugilist

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by blahman
Might be hanging around different parts of asian town from me then. All the asian guys I see look either like this:

698147.jpg

this
0.jpg

Seen those too, mate.
plain.gif

But every now and again, I run into Guido, or HT etc at HBone and hope is temporarily restored.
smile.gif

inq89

Reaction score
Originally Posted by blahman

698147.jpg

this
0.jpg

Haha spot on especially around where I live. I'm one of the rare preppy kinds (noselfaznhate)

Patek

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
With all of the money that the OP spends on brand whoring, coule he save up some and get a good haircut?

hermes man

Reaction score

With all of the money that the OP spends on brand whoring, coule he save up some and get a good haircut?

whats wrong with my haircut? regular barber cost around 1-5$usd in my country. regular saloon cost around 10$usd .. the saloons i frequent to cost 30$usd just slightly cheaper than Truefitt and Hill ..

JensenH

Reaction score

whats wrong with my haircut? regular barber cost around 1-5$usd in my country. regular saloon cost around 10$usd .. the saloons i frequent to cost 30$usd just slightly cheaper than Truefitt and Hill ..

Hermes Man, you are equating price with quality and therein lies the problem of your fashion choices. Many designer clothings are actually poorly made yet sell for a high premium. For a good read, order Dana Thomas' insightful book "How Fashion Lost Its Luster."

http://www.amazon.com/Deluxe-How-Luxury-Lost-Luster/dp/0143113704

md2010

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hermes Man, you are equating price with quality and therein lies the problem of your fashion choices. Many designer clothings are actually poorly made yet sell for a high premium. For a good read, order Dana Thomas' insightful book "How Fashion Lost Its Luster."

http://www.amazon.com/Deluxe-How-Luxury-Lost-Luster/dp/0143113704

Don’t blame the man. Its not his fault .He is just Asian.
Its just typical Asian mentality. And he is just a another player.
Don’t blame the player …blame the game !

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 94 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.9%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads