• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Inverallan

Foxhound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, wanna know about hanging my 6A UP, if I hang them up, it's not going to stretch the shoulders or anything is it, as it is super heavy.

Last edited:

Find Finn

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
:)

It will ruin them, so really don't want to hang them.

I fold mine like you would one on display, arms behind body.

cold war painter

Reaction score
I have canvas sweater bags I keep them in, and they do take up a lot of room even folded presentation-style. I've seen others post about using tupperware-type boxes which would allow you to squish them down a bit I guess.

I don't find creases a problem though, they tend to fall out after wearing for a little while.

BTW some more pieces are up at Mandon, I noticed yesterday.

lecauchemar

Reaction score
Good news.

I've been in contact with them and it is now possible to proceed directly with them to place orders. They closed their website once a partner retired back then. Prices are much more attractive than retailers', not as good as in the past though.

Here are the prices relative to the following styles. All excluding shipping fees. If you know about other styles you can ask for price, I think I'm able to get a list of all existing styles with pictures that I'll post later.

1A CABLE CREW : £120
3A LUMBER CARDIAGAN : £120
4A GOLFER CARDIGAN : £120
6A SHAWL CARDIGAN : £130
30E SNOWFLAKE LUMBER : £130

The process seems to be the same, you can contact [email protected] advising style, size and colour you are willing to purchase. The knit is in stock, you can pay directly through paypal or bank transfer

. If not, you can order, in that case they will transfer the order to the knitters and the knit will be ready in a minimum of 12 weeks (I just ordered a 1A in Wine and a 4A in Black in order to get them just before winter). If your wanted piece is not in stock, you won't have to pay right now, but they'll invoice you once produced.

Please check the shades card below, thet currently have new shades card dyed but it should takes a couple of months.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
great news too bad colors are limited

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 17.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads