• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Introducing Tellason Denim

kixslf

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Afternoon SF,

Sup Sufooz

I wanted to introduce you guys to a new denim brand that has just launched their first run of jeans in the US. These guys hail from San Francisco and have a definite passion for their work. They stopped by a few months ago to show us the first few samples of the denim and I have been patiently waiting to see how the final product turned out.

When they arrived in the studio today I threw them on immediately and was impressed on the quality of construction and the details most of all. The Strummer fit is a tad bit slimmer and lower cut then I prefer these days but they were beautiful none the less. Its nice to wear something more modern fitting as opposed to the old man 66 cuts i have been wearing recently.

A few quick details include Cone Mills White Oak selvedge denim, Tanner Goods hand made patches, donut buttons, bar tack and rivet reinforced seems and a bevy of clever details, and great price point

These were limited to 240 pairs and are now available at a few different retailers around North America such as Blackbird in Seattle, Smith + Buttler in New York, Blake in Portland and Steven Allen is Los Angeles

Here are the pics, more details and measurements to follow. Fit pics coming too.

img_00461.jpg

img_0036.jpg

img_00331.jpg

img_0038.jpg

img_0041.jpg

a couple fit pics off the Blackbird site.

41846_1.jpg
41846_2.jpg

SeanUCSB

Reaction score
the red tab is sly.....I will have to check these out at AB fits.

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
rise looks awfuly low

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Kuhlman in Seattle is also carrying these. I checked them out in person and the details are fantastic and well done. I did not try them out, so no comments on fit yet.

sl33p3rs

Reaction score
Must check Blackbird. The red tag is wicked!
358aee4cc897452c00244351e4d91f69.jpg

The style is not bad at all. I find it very pristine to have the series on it.

adamha21

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Definitely a brand to keep an eye on.

__CB__

Reaction score
Originally Posted by BubblyMasquerade
seems like every week a new denim brand is popping up.

Seriously - especially in the USA and Europe (trying to catch up to Japan).

Not a fan of the low-rise either, but interested to see more from them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads