1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Introducing Tellason Denim

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by kixslf, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Michigan Planner

Michigan Planner Senior member

I wanted to give a thumbs up for Tellason's customer service. I have a pair of Ankaras that are I think about 3 years old. They have held up very well except all of a sudden began to develop some wear in the crotch that was about to turn into a full-fledged hole. I blame me being short and swinging my leg up and stretching to climb in and out of lifted Jeep multiple times a day and the extra wear and tear that causes on that part of the jeans.

I contacted Tellason about obtaining a piece of the matching color.weight of fabric to use as a patch (I should have saved the pieces from the bottom of the legs when I had them shortened but of course I didn't). I let them know I was more than willing to pay for a piece and for shipping but they sent some fabric out to me free-of-charge the next day.

:slayer:

Rock on Tellason!

2. kbuzz

kbuzz Senior member

Does anyone happen to know the rise measurements for the Ankara and or major in a 34 or 35-36? Im looking for something >11" in front..thanks

3. sazon

sazon Senior member

i have the ankara in 34 waist. While I dont know the exact measurements, the rise is definitely more than 11 inches.

4. Michigan Planner

Michigan Planner Senior member

From Unionmade:

[​IMG]

5. kbuzz

kbuzz Senior member

thank you for the chart!

6. sazon

sazon Senior member

After 14 mons of wear (1-2 times per week is all my schedule allows) I gave my 16.5oz Mellors a cold water wash. Very happy with the wear showing through.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  7. GusW

GusW Senior member Dubiously Honored

Peet and Tony from Tellason will be in Oakland at Standard and Strange on Saturday. Drinks will be poured, so I'm told. Anything else @StrangeJeremy ?

8. StrangeJeremy

StrangeJeremy Senior member Affiliate Vendor

We're hosting them from 12-6, so Tony can tell dirty jokes and Pete can be tall. They're super-open about what they do and what Tellason is up to, so if you want to talk shop with them, this is a great opportunity.

9. GusW

GusW Senior member Dubiously Honored

I will head to Oakland today and stop by. Looking forward to hearing Tony's jokes.

10. StrangeJeremy

StrangeJeremy Senior member Affiliate Vendor

Thanks to everyone who came out to the event! We and the guys at Tellason appreciate the support.