• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ng188

Reaction score
Hi - have lurked a lot on various threads and finally signed up. Lived in NYC for almost 5 years, married with a kid at home. Fashion has been a hobby for a few years. Also really into sneakers.

Favorite brands are a mix of streetwear and designer:

JE
Dior
SLP
Supreme
Norse Projects
Adidas
Acne
MMM
Common Projects
Nike
Story et Fall

flysoulhiii

Reaction score
hi
im a 6'6 skinny motherepher from california.
clothes were a challenge once my pant length was larger than my waist size. i get the superwide larger size BS that comes with being tall and skinny.
i live in northern california in the sticks which is isolated from any stores or people that care about streetwear or the culture.
ive given up on the malls. since fashion has moved toward the front ive found some brands that fit my tall skinny size.
I have an interest in repurposing a lot of my clothes to make them fit and use the designs that are no longer on pieces of clothing.

i lean towards streetwear brands. been a long time supporter of LRG. i think from 6th to my sophmore year in hs i exclusivly wore it. sorta obsessed.

apologies for the scatteredness. i wouldnt say I know too much about fashion but have been following the trends since I can remember picking out my own clothes. always have been interested.

i am also searching for brands that have not been played out by every hipster teen tryna wear what these rappers are wearing. I almost hate telling people I like streetwear because they stereotype me into a hypebeast for supreme and bape and hundreds. I like streetwear because of the fit and casual comfortability of them, but its a task seperating myself from the hipster/bandwagon. I like local brands. thats where ive found most of my luck is going to different cities and messing with the streetwear shops there.

thanks people.
peace x love

Last edited:

Fluke79

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm a Father of 3 living in the US Midwest, raised near Philadelphia, PA. I have very little fashion sense, I prefer fashion-unconscious, but I have always had a strong personal style because I realize the effect it has on my attitude and performance. I prefer classic styles and vintage clothing with a story, especially a connection to my family, and I will stubbornly wear a piece until it disintegrates.

My family was in the shoe business for over 65 years, both my parents and my aunt and uncle sold a full range of quality shoes, specializing in orthopedics and children's corrective shoes. My father was also a cobbler and opened his own shoe repair shop when the shoe store closed in the 1970's. Sadly, they have all long since past. I have learned a few things from them about quality shoes, but ultimately I chose a career path as a mechanic.

My father was born in the early 1920's, and grew up in an era when men took their appearance seriously. I always admired Dad's classic sense of style, and I'm looking to learn more about the elements that made him such a sharp dresser. I'm hoping StyleForum can help!

Reaction score
I'm John.

This is my first post here although I have been lurking the forums for a good many years. I've learned a lot from this place.

I wear jeans most days; suits only when I need to. I like timeless utilitarian type clothing, the kind of pieces you buy once and wear for years until they become threadbare. Brooks Brothers, plain raw denim, and a good amount of J. Crew occupy most of my closet. I also have a large number of American Apparel shirts because they're plain and they fit me, despite my general dislike of that company.

I'm looking forward to meeting the rest of you and becoming a part of this forum.

ron2085

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm Ron, and I'm retired and living in FL. I've been impressed with the knowledge and the quality of the questions and replies on this site. I'm a big fan of Oxxford (champagne tastes on a beer budget!), and I hope to learn lots from the forum members.

groovingrover

Reaction score
Hello all!

My name is Clint, I live in Columbia, Missouri and work for the state. I'm 23, graduated from the University of Missouri, and am an avid rugby player. I wear a suit most days to work, and thanks to the fair amount of lurking around here am beginning to learn all of the style crimes I've been committing! When I'm not at work, I'm in jeans, sneaks, and the watch passed down to me from my pops and his pops before him. Look forward to getting even more insight into classic menswear. Cheers!

ubershnitz

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm Chris and I live in Montreal, Canada (although I've juggle between Montreal, Ottawa and Toronto in the last few years). I'm 25, and about to graduate from Industrial Design at Carleton University!

Really looking to establish my style a bit more (even more so given my future field of work) and definitely looking to learn from you guys (I've been lurking for a few months before signing up). I'm currently mostly wearing casual shirts, chinos, T-shirts and the occasional jeans, but I'd like to get into classic menswear a bit more.

MosDefinite

Reaction score
Hello, I'm MosDefinite. I'm just a man with dreams of becoming a very dapper and well established one. So let's all get together and relay our knowledge of style. Thanks.

j-mac

Reaction score
Hello all,
I am an outworker for some of the west end bespoke shoemakers, I've been drawn in to post about the Tuczek discussion over on Classic Menswear and I'm generally interested in bespoke footwear and high end shoes and boots.

andrea1234

Reaction score
Good morning to all of you, I'm Andrea from Italy. I'm the owner of a new clothing store located in the center of Bologna.
smile.gif

BenjaminZeev

Reaction score
Hi. I'm Benjamin of Boston and I enjoy custom coats and balmoral boots. Other interests include tea, spirits, cooking, board games, and history.

jaimecisneros

Reaction score
sup y'all,
been on styleforum before but have dove deeper into the forum recently. I like to stay current with the street wear culture via HYPEBEAST, HighSnobiety and Modern Noriety and of course styleforum. Im a big fan of the minimal movement that's going on at the moment. Some of my favorite brands consist of Visvim, CP, Fear of God and its defusion line FOG, H&M, APC, LEVI'S, Mighty Killers, Vintage rock tees, TOPMAN, And Uniqlo to name a few. looking forward to see what styleforum has to offer!

portphillip

Reaction score
Hi All,

I am a shop owner with a passion for and sells RM Williams boots and other Australian made products.

I hope I can help answer some questions regarding these great products with over 50 years experience in the footwear industry there is a lot for me to give back to the community that also loves these products.

zenith3000

Reaction score
Hi all,
I fell into love with RM William boots - after owning boots from several different brands.
Unfortunately there is no shop in my neighborhood - I only can purchase them via online order.
So luckily I traced this forum. Hopefully here I will get some suggestions in regard to color and sizes.
Looking forward to get my first pair of RM Williams!
Thanks for all help & suggestions.

Tyler Phelan

Reaction score
Hey there! My name is Tyler Phelan. I just stumbled across this nice website while looking for a fast and easy way to discover new clothes and styles. I'm 20 years old and currently employed at Bauman's Fine Clothing in Little Rock Arkansas.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads