• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ilvtfu

Reaction score
Hello,

I am a 20 year old college student who is interested in fashion and building a conventional wardrobe.

My favorite brands are probably Purple Label, Hermes, Kiton, YSL, and Levi.

Looking forward to contributing on this forum!

LeeSanderson

Reaction score
Hi,

I am Lee I am just about to graduate university and about to leave behind my casual wardrobe as I head off into the world of business. I needed to start finding some tailored suits and big boy pants hence how I ended up here. I have always admired tailored suits, briefcases and dress shoes from a window but haven't ever had the reason or money to buy them but now I do!

CaseyyTalia

Reaction score
I'm Casey, I'm a freshman in college, and very new to this forum. I'm on here for my composition 2 class, but I'm also addicted to style. I can put many stylish outfits together. I have lots of shoes, jewelry and nice tops to go with some very snazzy bottoms. I hope to get a lot of tips about style, and hope to give out some of my tips and advice
263a.png

-nicholas-

Reaction score
What's up?! I'm Nicholas and I live in New York (soon-to-be Manhattanite). I'm currently a pre-law major in college with the aspiration of attending law school in NYC in a year or so. I am also a fine art photographer outside of college.

Fashion is life! As a sartorial enthusiast, I was obliged to create an account here on styleforum with the intention of learning new and exciting things. I believe clothes are an artistic expression of personality and so I approach fashion with the utmost seriousness and treat my wardrobe more as an art collection than I do a bunch of clothes and shoes.

Also, I am a firm believer in the idea that the strongest of wardrobes value quality over quantity and that an exceptional wardrobe is one that seamlessly works together.

See you around the forums.

Nicholas.

Last edited:

Strangeways

Reaction score
Eric here, living in Los Angeles. You can pronounce my handle "strang-ways" as the "e" is silent.

Honestly, I think Men's Wearhouse has some nice things, too
fing02[1].gif

Last edited:

artcode

Reaction score
Good Morning from Germany.

Usually I don't like Forums, Blogs, Zuckerberg-Imperiums or other digital playgrounds to get addicted for 5-second-Fame.
I prefer being in nature with my dog and feeling the weather, smelling fresh air and playing in the dirt.
For me, an apple is something to eat, not a symbol of status.
But I have always an Eye on aesthetics, and so I try to get more Information of
vintage opticals, rare sneakers and individual clothing.

Best regards

TurquoiseSea

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm a 33 year old Swiss. Why TurquoiseSea? 'cause we don't have a sea but I miss it so hard.
Not working in a chocolate factory. Not working for a Cheese or Watch company either.
Banking. And that's good because I love to wear stylish shirts and suits.
Luckily, Switzerland is very close to the fashion strongholds of Italy, France and UK...
When at home, however, I like to put on my easy clothes and love to spend time with my little daugther.
Keen to discovering this forum now.

DonSolomon

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello all!

I have been a long-time lurker on the forum (eternally grateful for being introduced to Luxire and Meermin!) so just wanted to sign up and become a more active member.

Tomas

Claire22

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!! You got Claire here. I am into fashion and i love learning new things everyday. I believe this forum will contribute a lot to my journey in exploring the fashion world.

jaym

Reaction score
I've come here a number of times for excellent advice. I'm not super into fashion, but, being in my mid-30s, it would be nice to know how to look good when necessary.

chriscallisto

Reaction score
G'day folks,

My name is Chris, I'm 25 years old and hail from lovely city of Adelaide, Australia.

What led me here? It's been said that clothes speak the international language, and I have to admit, I'm a bit of a fashion whore. Also, I have seen the film 'Alfie' (2004) more times than I can count.

It's a pleasure to be amongst such dapper gentlemen. Fair play lads.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads