• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

nashsnazzy

Reaction score
Howdy y'all,
I'm from Tennessee. I'm seeking advice on shoes, shirts, and well pretty much everything. Bless y'alls hearts for helping me out.

TheRepMan

Reaction score
Hi I'm new here.

I'm from Florida, college student and as far as style goes, I'm mostly into streetwear. Though I would occassionally throw on some Ralph Lauren (RRL and Denim & Supply, not just the basic polo ralph lauren) every now and then.

Happy to be apart of this :)

gatormd

Reaction score
Hi.

Just joined to see whats going on. Ive heard great things about this forum. Hoping to learn a lot then share as time goes by

samuraishot

Reaction score
Hey everyone
colgate.gif

ruloi

Reaction score
Hi everyone
My name is Guido, from Argentina, and currently living in the US for a few months.
I am a jacket/coat-enthusiast so everyhing i read and post and comment on is gonna be on that, probably.

I spend my days looking for the ultimate definitive jacket. holy grail style.

looking forward to participating in the forum.

Thanks!

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am new here, and my name should remain anonymous haha but as you can tell by my online name, that I live in a community (real life) where talking about styles for men is deemed as 'Gay' or unmanly.... which i TOTALLY disagree!! Men like to check out women for whatever reason, and for me because they are a treat for my eyes (among other thoughts of course LOL), so i like to look and talk about quality stuff and why can't mens clothing style and lifestyle be one of them? Well it is is great to see a community / forum that is alive and thriving.

I am so new to this forum stuff, I am usually a backstage kind of guy I just read post and forums and never really sign up to any, which means I really never have any discussion on the topic and keep my suggestions to myself. But recently I felt like joining a community and be active about it haha.

Right now I am loving the Friday Challenge segment LOL it looks so fun hopefully one day I can join the challenge!!

Signing Out.
MenLikeStyleToo!

michdara

Reaction score
Hello All,

My name Michelle and I hail from Atlanta,Georgia. My company blogs about fashion trends and one of our hottest topics in Men's wear. I'm interested in learning more about the industry, specifically men's fashion. I look forward to chatting with you guys!

GoldieLocks

Reaction score
Hi all,

saw a great item for sale in the classified section and figured I best register in case I fool myself into buying it.

Then I saw all the rules!!

OMFG!!

:)

I hope logging on occasionally is OK and not a breach of all your rules.

Ubuntu

Reaction score
Name is Ubuntu, meaning 'human kindness'

I'm 18, from Wakefield, West Yorkshire in England and I have a pre-occupation with British subculture. Mod, Skinhead and Punk in particular. My favourite band is The Clash by a fair way but I also love any form of Rocksteady, Ska or Reggae

Last edited:

Ubuntu

Reaction score
How does it feel to have an entire OS named after you?!

And how many times do you get that question?
This is the first time I've used the name on a message board as it is the first message board I've been on where the type of person you are may matter. So, I wanted to make it something that represented how I try to be in my life.

So, first time I've had that question haha

csstevens

Reaction score
New to the forum (though I've been hanging around Reddit's MaleFashionAdvice subreddit a fair bit, mostly just lurking and reading), but in short I'm a 21 year old guy in Las Vegas, working as a photographer (newspaper photojournalism and weddings primarily, and some editorial magazine stuff) and also finishing up a Psy degree at UNLV. About a year/year and a half ago I decided to expand beyond poorly fitting jeans and cargo shorts and band t shirts to progressively more classy and stylish clothing. The past few months I've gotten even more into it all and started learning more about style and quality brands etc, so here to keep on reading, learning and sharing (and also buying and selling a little too).

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads