• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

donjuan17

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey guys! My name is Sarah and I have a passion for fashion and I work in the industry. :)

My favourite brands are: Phillip Lim, APC, Acne , J Brand, Issa. My personal style is a blend between contemporary design and timeless appeal.

Nice to meet you all! :)

This!
Welcome Sarah.
Are you taking advantage of the J Brand Sale?

Reaction score
Hello All. Etienne here from Imperial Black. Here to answer any questions,criticisms,wants,desires (as applied to our shirts, but I'll answer anything) that you might have . Contrary to popular belief we actually do like to make shirts, just not terribly many. Looking forward to it... E.M.M.

Christian Davis

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

My name's Christian and for some reason I had no idea this forum even existed.
Clearly, I'm not in the loop on things.
I've recently gotten into fashion and menswear within the past couple of months and I've dove into it. Buying menswear book, speaking with people on Tumblr, purchasing better clothes and just learning day by day. It's been a blast.

I live in Southern California, am a freelance journalist, I take pictures with my camera but won't dare to call myself a photographer and I will eat the hell out of a bowl of macaroni and cheese.

Nice to meet you!

inperil

Reaction score
Hello...just joined the forum searching for a pair of Layer-0 that I saw we're posted here & have yet to find them. I live in the hateful city of Los Angeles where it has become virtually impossible to find any interesting clothes in small sizes. I am currently possessed by A1923 & Layer-0 boots in size 41, but I am having trouble getting my hands on them. H. Lorenzo is the only store here where u can find A1923 and size 41 seems to be sold before they ever make it to the floor. I would greatly appreciate any help or suggestions to increase my footwear collection. Also have a couple pair of A1923 boots sz 41 that I would be willing to trade for Layer-0. Thanks, inperil

Samurai-5

Reaction score
Hello Gents!

I live in Las Vegas, a Divorced father of 2 and I am always looking for information and advice. Becoming a better man (In all aspects) is what I strive for.

:)

Xancatrius

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm a kid in my late teens who gave up the life of graphic tee shirts and jeans with chucks about 3 years ago. Since then I have embarked on the adventure of self improvement both inside and out. I live in Singapore and I have a dream to one day set up a shop in Singapore that specializes in nothing but fine shoes, offering shoe shining services and also resoling. Gotta have those Saphir products. I love shoes. I believe the three things that make a man are his shoes, his timepiece and his suit.

Also, I do believe that one should strive to break out of being a brand whore, one thing that many Asians, I feel, sadly still cling on to. My style icons would be Lino Ieluzzi and Nick Wooster. Did I mention I love monks? Absolutely adore them.

I hope to one day own a small collection of Edward Greens and Lobbs. See you guys around the forums!

Tcork

Reaction score
NYC>married>2 little princesses....

Long time browser and finally signed up. The information that I have obtained from everyone has been invaluable. I wish I would have know about this site years ago when I first began my career but better late than never.

I actually spend more time on this site than ESPN and fantasy sports. Never thought that would happen!

Addison n Park

Reaction score
Hi,
I am Gerald from Addison & Park. I just wanted to take a second and formally introduce myself to the community. I am based in New York and spend a great deal of time designing couture for private clients and ready to wear collections. I look forward to interacting with you!

Last edited by a moderator:

cannonskate

Reaction score
Long time reader here...just finally registered. In college getting my undergrad here in CA. Basically got into style and dressing nice a year or so ago, still have a ton to learn. Love the site, hopefully I can be of some worth here at some point.

xEnvy

Reaction score
Finally registered here, I go by the same username on the Mynudies, sufu, hypebeast and ironheart forums.

Pipebomb

Reaction score
My name is Pipebomb. I'm 35 and work as a chiropractor. It's my 3rd career. I have no wife and no kids. Currently I'm recovering from being a shithead. I drank and pissed away most of my life and have sought out the process of rebuilding myself in every conceivable manner about a year ago.

I have no money. I have really ****** clothes, my car is a ************* and my apartment is a *************. This is mostly due to bad decisions.

I'm here because I don't know the first thing about fashion or about how to put a wardrobe together. Hopefully, there's a beginner's thread/Back to basics thread around here somewhere because I need all the help I can get.

I know my intro sounds depressing, but if you saw where I was a year ago, you'd swear I was on top of the world.

walkman

Reaction score
Hello,

I've lurked on this forum for a while trying to figure out how a suit should fit. Looking forward to the continued useful advice.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads