• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

zss214

Reaction score
New Member!
Hi all,

My name is Zaki and have been a long time observer of this thread. I just joined in hopes of purchasing some things on the classified section and also to sell a new pair of EG I just purchased by in the wrong size (after already having put taps and a thin layer of rubber on the sole I can't return them :(... ) I'm a 27 year old dental student with one more year to go. Hope to be a long time member here.

m alex

Reaction score
i'm new to the site. hope to find some good deals and look forward to getting to know the folks on the site.

m alex

dafnis

Reaction score
hi all, new to this site, looks pretty good from my earlier browsing! I live in Scotland, UK and been interested in style/fashion for many years (from a "hobby - personal dressing/style" standpoint, not professionally), though never thought there could be forums about it!
Hope to spend good quality time with all of you in here!

bennit3b

Reaction score
Hi Guys, I am a UK based web and graphic designer, thought I'd join The Style Forum to pick up some cool new fashions and hopefully share some myself.

gtg074a

Reaction score
I've been lurking on this site since 2012 and decided to join.

I've got a lengthy list of staples I need to pick up. So, I'll be using this mainly to buy/sell clothes and take part in the occasional exchange of witty banter.

-doug

AdvisorJesse

Reaction score
Hello Forum posters,

My name is Jesse. I am 26 years of age and live in Los Angeles, California. I have working in men's fashion retail for the past 6 years going from Nordstrom to BALENCIAGA. I started to rep a men's custom and made-to-measure clothing line called J.Hilburn. Through out my retail career I have helped men find their style and themselves in this ever changing world and now with J.Hilburn I can be their adviser as well as their fitting tailor. It truly is a new and great experience.

I hope to be of service to anyone seeking information. And of course always wanting to learn.

Contact me with any style or fashion questions you may have.

Happy posting,

Jesse Granados
J.Hilburn Style Adviser

PR05ECC0

Reaction score
Hello everyone my name is Andrew. I have been coming to this forum for awhile but was never active in the community. I wanted to try get envolved and share what information that I have. I worked in the fashion industry as a designer for over 10 years in both mens and womens. I recently returned back to college after the birth of my son. I wanted to spend as much time with him as possible when he was young (I'm a single father, full custody) as I could, so working in different countries as a designer wasn't really an option. I also wanted to further my education with hopes to start new mutually beneficial businesses when I graduate that help vastly improve the working conditions in clothing factories. While in school I have been buying and selling vintage and second hand clothing. I hope to gain more knowledge from this comunity and conncect with other like minded people. Thank you.

saradavis

Reaction score
Friends, I am Sara. I am a new member here. I am passionate about watches. I am married, hence I would be taking interest in men's wear as well. I will definitely share my experiences with you all and hope to get the same from you. Talking about my passionate might I add that my Watch collection consists Rolex and Cartier. Besides this I also love to cook food. Since I was born in a doctor's family, Both my Mom and Dad were doctors. I learnt to keep myself fit. I do daily workouts and take a very healthy diet. Well that was all about me.

ajsmith2013

Reaction score
Hi,

Adam here... I don't really feel that I have a lot to contribute to the community right now as I have not grown up with any knowledge of formal menswear etc. I've come along asking about wedding attire, which is how I found the forum. I'm aware that this is a dubious way to enter the community! I've read several of the previous wedding attire threads! Hopefully though, as I learn from you guys, I'll learn and be able to contribute to this community in return.

I'm from England, but I currently live in Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam, so if anybody needs advice about traveling here or finding their way around just let me know! I can at least help with that.

Anyway, keep up the good work!
Adam

jamesjasond

Reaction score
New to the forum and a new convert to dressing well. Looking forward to finding answers to questions. Thanks.

andysm

Reaction score
Hello
Hello my name is Andy. I am a father of four, and a husband of 22 years. I enjoy participating in 5k events, lifting early morning before work, and regularly attending church. I am a WIS, and require regular intervention to keep my collection of fine mechanical time pieces below a dozen.
I am excited about finding and joining this forum. I hope to use this as a helpful resource in researching and acquiring fine clothing. I also look forward the new acquaintances I may find here. I have made many long time friends on the various watch fora, both international, and as close as 150 miles away
Thank you for accepting my membership, and I look forward to being a part of this fine community.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads