• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ejtheshadow

Reaction score
Hi guys! My name is EJ (20 years old) and I've been lurking for a while as a guest and taking notes on some of your tips :)

I've been all my life wearing the same clothes, traditional modern clothes (jeans, jeans, jeans and more jeans with a polo shirt and/or T-shirt). I tried to change a bit, wearing "Seattle style", open long sleeve shirt with a T-shirt underneath, I wore that and the jean/shirt all way through my first 2 years of College (I'm still studying Accounting). I know, what a shame...

Last June, I started working at Old Navy, and gosh! I was missing out! A lot of cool clothes! So, thanks to the employee discounts, Im buying like crazy (I can use my discount on Old Navy, Banana Republic, GAP and more). I buy stuff I thought I would never wear ever, like a Cardigan. So I decided to join this awesome community, keep up to date and to learn how to dress like a real human being. I go to church, and I use a lot of suits too... Most of them are made of Polyester (dont hit me! I read the suits thread XD ). Im trying to change the way I look and how I dress up.

P.S. Im not against jeans, nor polos and shirts; I still use them in a random basis, when Im lazy or is too hot. I live in Puerto Rico and sorry for the long post.

MarkDH

Reaction score
Hi I am Mark.

I am living in Australia having recently returned from living in Europe for many years. Mens clothing and shoes are not quite the same here as in Europe so discovering this forum is a great way to keep up with fashion. Having lived in Spain I love quality Spanish shoes!

Sahadoha

Reaction score
I'm Sahadoha, not my name at all.
Been on this site several times, never really cared to joined, mostly would google a style issue and itd end me up here, reading about some non-topic. I also did see this site linked to the tumble page thisfits.me.
I'm into style, A LOT, as a college student, with bills everywhere my meager minimum wage job doesn't really afford me the luxuries. Right now i get by best I can.
I got an okay collection of about 30 shoes, ranging from sneakers to boats to loafers and boots. I'm looking to add some Chukkas to the collection which is the main reason why i joined this site, i need affordable, comfortable chukkas, i like having the ability to dress up or down with my clothing being that i cant have a ton of it. I have a certain style, certain things i like to wear. i like all my clothing fitted, and fitting just right. i like wool, crew socks. i dont really wear ankle or no show socks anymore. i have a nice assortment of button up shirts. im just starting out now, i have plenty to learn about fit, feel, denim, and everything inbetween but right now i want to start with the Chukkas, someone help me get something affordable.

MILSTD810

Reaction score
Hello everyone:

I currently switching up jobs right now and I'm hoping that this forum will be able to help me select some workwear for my new job. I am currently working as an engineer in the aerospace & defense industry (hence my handle) and I'm switching into the construction industry.

GTE444

Reaction score
Good day to all. Newbie here from the lovely, sunny Midlands. On a few other forums and looking forward to getting invovled on here. Lover of fine footwear and owner of too many jackets.

Macormick

Reaction score
Hello to all. I stumbled upon this site as I was browsing for more information on suits, and can't believe the wealth of information I've found. Its been very informative so far and I look forward to getting the info I need to update my wardrobe.

Basilfawlty

Reaction score
Hi. I discovered this wonderful site about a year ago. I am 47, a physician executive and live in Chicago IL. I spend most of my free time trading financial derivatives, eating out and dancing.

Guglielmo

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I discovered this forum searching the internet for information on suits and tailoring.
I'm an economics undergrad from Switzerland planning to get a new wardrobe tailored.

tfowler48

Reaction score
Just wanted to say "hello" and "thanks for such an informative forum here". Lots of interesting input...
Tf48

fxwill0

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm Will. I'm a pretty young guy (21) and I came here because I'm looking to change up the way I look. I go to school, and I keep pretty active. I'm really tall (6'6) and I hit the gym a lot (it's like my favorite hobby). Anyway, thought i'd introduce myself and see what you guys are about. Nice to meet everyone

fxwill0

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm Will. I'm a pretty young guy (21) and I came here because I'm looking to change up the way I look. I go to school, and I keep pretty active. I'm really tall (6'6) and I hit the gym a lot (it's like my favorite hobby). Anyway, thought i'd introduce myself and see what you guys are about. Nice to meet everyone

fxwill0

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm double posting everywhere because my connection is really stupid. SO SORRY about that guys. How do i delete my posts? Sorry for being an asshole lol

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads