Introduce yourself.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Aug 15, 2011.

Tags:
  1. fxwill0

fxwill0 Member

Hey guys,

I'm Will. I'm a pretty young guy (21) and I came here because I'm looking to change up the way I look. I go to school, and I keep pretty active. I'm really tall (6'6) and I hit the gym a lot (it's like my favorite hobby). Anyway, thought i'd introduce myself and see what you guys are about. Nice to meet everyone

2. fxwill0

fxwill0 Member

Yeah, I'm double posting everywhere because my connection is really stupid. SO SORRY about that guys. How do i delete my posts? Sorry for being an asshole lol

3. Samuel76

Samuel76 Member

Hi, I'm Sam and it's an honor to join fellow fashionistas here.

Last edited: Jan 7, 2013
  4. jwhite2012

jwhite2012 New Member

Hey everyone. I'm Jeremy. I'm 23, a music lover, and a connoisseur of anything edible. I worked in media while completing my undergraduate degree in music and communications. I then changed tracks, went to law school, graduating last year, and have worked in politics/lobbying since then. I currently work for the in-house law office of a non-profit organization outside Washington D.C.

I'm somewhat of a style prude, clinging to [admittedly somewhat Italianized] traditional men's style and disfavoring much of contemporary men's fashion.

I look forward to participating in some amazing discussions with what I can already tell is a great group of people.

JW

5. hoodyear

hoodyear Senior member

Hi, I'm Jon. 25-year-old New Yorker by way of STL by way of LA. Longtime lurker who has decided to jump in and participate maybe.

6. corgi invasion

corgi invasion Member

Hallo I'm James,
    I found this place looking for some specific advice on some boots, and realize this might be a good starting point for improving my wardrobe, I have always been a bit intimidated by clothes shopping, and have never been obliged to make much effort in my workplace, but I do feel like I need to change that as I get older, and I've already discovered so much just researching this one boot question on this forum.

7. uniqlone

uniqlone New Member

Hi
    45 year old from UK here.
    Always had an interest in fashion and what looks good.
    Recently lost 84 lbs so finally get to wear what I want and become a massive donator to thrift stores.

8. irondeac

irondeac New Member

Hi - 34 year old North Carolinian lawyer here. Longtime lurker making the plunge to participate. Trying to start dressing like a grown up.

9. hoodyear

hoodyear Senior member

Congrats! Quite an achievement.

10. KSA1

KSA1 New Member

Hello everyone! I'm writing from Poland and looking for new style, new ideas and new friends ;)

11. kmac-0151

kmac-0151 New Member

Hi want to buy snakeskin jackets size US 44-46

12. Dirty Gurty

Dirty Gurty Senior member

Hey-hey, I'm Matt. I created this account to buy a coat off some guy in B&S and have started to post a bit here and there. I found this place a year or two ago when learning about raw denim.

13. corwinjames

corwinjames New Member

I'm corwinjames. I just joined the forum. I am posting because I only joined two days ago and I am already getting emails, "Anybody home? We haven't seen you around Styleforum in the last few days". So I thought I would post. I have been married about a year and just had a baby girl. I have never really been into style because I never knew how to start. I started following some style blogs a few months ago and am learning a bit here and there. Hopefully I can learn a lot more on these forums.

14. TheMangelo

TheMangelo Well-Known Member

Thirty-something from the frozen North. Been lurking for a while and liked the community, so here I am.

Hi.

15. Cools McDougal

Cools McDougal New Member

Hello! I'm Ryan writing from Santa Monica! Long time reader, finally decided to make an account. Cheers!