• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Classicstyle85

Reaction score
Hi my name is Michael.

I had been looking for a site dedicated to men's clothing and it took me forever and a day to google "style forum". Glad I am here to learn the style ropes! I enjoy slim fitting, sleek styles that don't deviate too much from the classics. Currently looking for the perfect leather jacket!

Renzo13

Reaction score
Hello, my name is Renzo and I love fashion. I live in central Florida where nobody knows what real style is. I'm influenced a lot by my surroundings and strive to be the best I can be. I plan to start my own clothing line dropping Winter 2012. I won't stop till I reach my dreams. Thank you.

Apollotrader

Reaction score
Greetings....

My name is Robert, by day I am a stock jockey and angel investor. I have been happily married for almost twenty years and have three kids and a confused German Short Hair named Max. It all started for me one day when I was about thirteen my Dad's twin brother took me to a killer men's store in Manhattan Beach, I want to say the Name was Gary's??? Or was Gary's the great shop in Newport...never mind. The point is he bought me a pair of Zanella slacks in a light green/tan. I was hooked, once you wear something like that, if it is in you it goes off!

Now I really enjoy fine tailoring and exclusive finds. I am a freak for accessories especially really nice leather goods, bags, and backpacks and business bags. My typical day at the office especially during the summer months would be an exceptional pair of slacks a custom shirt, crazy nice belt and shoes, but I do keep everything pretty low key, Out of the office right now I am kind of into what I am calling "Offensive Prep", no socks, Gucci bit loafers, Billy Reid chinos, alligator belt etc. I am so very happy to have found this community.

Thanks,

Robert.

Last edited:

jcopon

Reaction score
Hey!

I've come across this site after looking for a pair of Alden Seven Hills Indy Boots in a size 9-9.5. These boots were sold at Need Supply Co. in Richmond, VA. Let me know if you can help me out! Thanks!

anbel02

Reaction score
Hello there!

I go by the name of Anbel and I am from California. Been looking for a site like this, I'm glad I became a member.
biggrin.gif

Pradeep Kishnan

Reaction score
Hi All, My self Pradeep. I want to be updated regarding fashion and style news.. Hope here i will learn some new things and share my knowledge to all my friends.
Thanks..

braderz

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I am Bradley From the Uk, Student at university with a passion for suits and tailoring.

totolino85

Reaction score
Hi to everyone!

I'm Vittorio from Italy ,I'm currently finishing university and working in a consulting firm; as you may guess from my nick i'm 26 years old, I live in Torino and I'm a huge fan of this forum since a very long time!
As many teenagers do I come from a very long Ralph Lauren ,Car Shoe and Tod's wardrobe but since some years I got really into Sartorio,Caruso and so on ; I love guy rover's shirts,handmade cachemire cardigans , I wear mainly Jacob cohen jeans and pt01 or incotex trousairs , I love John Lobb double monks and church's keats tassels and , well as you may understand, I spend way to much on clothes :)

Vittorio!

2doubleu

Reaction score
Hey SF,

I'm Wesley from Toronto looking forward to educating myself more on style and fashion. I've always liked clothing but now I'm at an point where I'm more into looking good and finding what looks good on me. Hoping to learn and scoop some deals on this site.

Cheers!

bonaparte12

Reaction score
Hi there!

I'm a young student who recently has become interested in fashion. I have been lurking for about ½ year, and am currently upgrading my wardrobe.

Since I live on a small rock in the Atlantic with bad weather I might or might not post regularly.

Bonaparte out!

WillMGreenfield

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Will and I'm a tailor for Martin Greenfield Heritage, New York, NY.

Best regards to all,
Will

Last edited by a moderator:

whenry72

Reaction score
Hello all. My name is Will, have lurked here but just joined. I frequent reddit's /r/malefashionadvice and look forward to posting here as well!

bullitt196

Reaction score
Hey all, new to the forum but have read here before. Looking for some advice on some new suits which I'll be asking shortly, and looking forward to the forum!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads