Introduce yourself.

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by LA Guy, Aug 15, 2011.

Tags:
  1. whenry72

whenry72 New Member

Hello all. My name is Will, have lurked here but just joined. I frequent reddit's /r/malefashionadvice and look forward to posting here as well!

2. bullitt196

bullitt196 New Member

Hey all, new to the forum but have read here before. Looking for some advice on some new suits which I'll be asking shortly, and looking forward to the forum!

3. JoeGat

JoeGat Well-Known Member

Hello, my name is Joe and I have trouble posting on these pages because i keep receiving an error. Sometimes it works and I can post a comment, other times it just will not accept my comments.

very strange

well, at least I can read everyone's posts

4. drkshdw

drkshdw Member

Hey new to the site. how long do you have to be a member to be eligible to post stuff for sale?

5. JayStyle1

JayStyle1 New Member

My name is Jay and I am the made-to-measure manager for Bossini of Santa Clara. I've been an avid reader of Style Forum for quite some time but have not joined until recently.

- Jay

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 12, 2012

6. Barney Stinson

Barney Stinson Active Member

Hello Gentleman,

I'm here from germany. Was looking for big Style community and found one. So I'm still student at a higher school (not college, its a complicated system here ;)). Creating a new more elegant style I'm looking for advices which surely I answers here ;)

So let's start

7. verydark

verydark New Member

Hello everybody, i´ve just registered but i´ve been a passive reader for a long time. I´m from Sevilla in Spain and in general i have to say i do not dress fine, i tend to prefer confort over style but i guess i´ll find some clues here to mix both. See you!

8. Mcc123

Mcc123 Member

Hey,
    New here, mainly interested in the SW&D side of things. Looking forward to getting involved in dicussions!
    Thanks.

9. ryoma-01

ryoma-01 New Member

Hi everybody, this is ryoma from Venice, Italy. I just joined the forum although i have been reading it for a while. I really really really like shoes, especialy shoes from England.
    Thank you for your time ;)

10. GregStevens

GregStevens New Member

Hi everyone! My name is Greg and I'm a leather designer living in the Salt Lake City area. I build watch straps, belts, and some simple wallets. Look forward to spending some time on the forum. Thanks!

--Greg

11. Peradam

Peradam Member

Hey all, I'm new to this forum but have come across it a number of times in past searches on my quest to achieve sartorial nirvana. Glad to have finally signed up. [​IMG]

12. Jigg

Jigg Senior member

Hi, felt it was time to upgrade myself from being a lurker [​IMG]

13. jpierceny

jpierceny Member

What's up fellas!!! I'm here to discuss the finer things in life: nice clothes, good dining, entertainment and beautiful women. See you around..

14. venusmodelscy

venusmodelscy New Member

Hi there I am Nikos, I am from Cyprus and I am Internet marketer and business man. Anyone with similar interests?

15. WiseguyMMIV

WiseguyMMIV Member

I'm a 30-something attorney from the southern US. No, I don't own a seer sucker. Not yet, anyway. I'm straight and enjoy an occasional french cuff shirt, a selection of watches, tech, tinkering with my vehicles, and wearing suits a few times a week. I'm hoping to hone my fashion sense as a member of this forum. I made a New Year's resolution to step up my style; so far that has meant the use of pocket squares.