• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AndyRC

Reaction score
Hi. I love &Sons great design, quality and at a reasonable price point. I’ve found Stridewise, Rose Anvil and Trenton and Heath on You Tube , mainly boots revues so far 👍😎

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi. I love &Sons great design, quality and at a reasonable price point. I’ve found Stridewise, Rose Anvil and Trenton and Heath on You Tube , mainly boots revues so far 👍😎
Agreed. &Sons is good quality ‘heritage’ style wear. Rose Anvil, T&H, are both knowledgeable. For YouTube, I highly recommend Aeroserferlv, The Vintage Future & CJ Cook (for styling) if you’re interested in ‘Americana’ or ‘heritage’ esthectic.

AndyRC

Reaction score
Agreed. &Sons is good quality ‘heritage’ style wear. Rose Anvil, T&H, are both knowledgeable. For YouTube, I highly recommend Aeroserferlv, The Vintage Future & CJ Cook (for styling) if you’re interested in ‘Americana’ or ‘heritage’ esthectic. Only time I’ve been asked where I got my jeans from was when I was wearing Forgot to mention CJ Cook , I’ve watched some of his videos and Carl Murawski , also watch Wax and Tartans 😊.

Only time I’ve been asked where I got my jeans from was wearing a pair of &Sons Brandon jeans 😎 My collection is growing slowly, things often sell out so waiting for some items to come back in stock 👍 I also watch Carl Murawski 😊

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Only time I’ve been asked where I got my jeans from was wearing a pair of &Sons Brandon jeans 😎 My collection is growing slowly, things often sell out so waiting for some items to come back in stock 👍 I also watch Carl Murawski 😊
Carl is good , quite knowledgeable especially when it comes to quality in manufacturing. However I find his sense of style is fairly mundane.

snotboogie

Reaction score
Wassup everybody, I’m snotboogie. Born and raised in DC where we have a strong love for New Balances and Helly Hanson. I believe in the saying “it’s in you not on you” and I’m here to level up my style!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wassup everybody, I’m snotboogie. Born and raised in DC where we have a strong love for New Balances and Helly Hanson. I believe in the saying “it’s in you not on you” and I’m here to level up my style!
Welcome to the forum!

BASch66

Reaction score
Hello! Looking forward to developing my own style fueled by the wise and sagacious counsel gleaned from this forum.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello BASch66, the wise and sagacious counselors welcome you to the forum!

Bankers_Stripes

Reaction score
Hi guys! Complete suit addict here, finally decided to stop lurking and start posting, learning, and helping. Love all things related to classic menswear and suits.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! Complete suit addict here, finally decided to stop lurking and start posting, learning, and helping. Love all things related to classic menswear and suits.
Hello Bankers_Stripes, ’stop lurking, start posting, learning and helping’ sounds like a great motivational slogan and philosophy. Welcome to the forum!

tokisame

Reaction score
Hi all!
Been a long-time lurker around different fashion communities online but finally decided to take a shot at actually posting somewhere and be an active and productive member of the society ;)

I have a sweet spot for Japanese brands but living in Europe, the custom fees are ridiculously high, so I can’t import stuff as often as I’d wish to.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads