• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

styleply

Reaction score
willpower here. I like Danish Pancakes sprinkled with Cinnamon. I can't justify spending more than $100 on jeans so I mostly wear Levi's Heshers. I have wide feet so I'm limited as to the brands of shoes I can wear. I'm a dilettante of colognes. I do open mic standup comedy at least once a week but I rarely enjoy the experience. You've heard the comeback "Oh yeah? That's what you think!!!". - I invented that. And Carlos Mencia stole it from me.

Danish Pancakes
DSC_0095.JPG
I saw these in plenty in Tanzanian streets

Fabijan

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Fab. For me clothing is the most important, unimportant thing in the world. That's why I follow, the usual suspects, such as PutThisOn, DieWorkwear, PermanentStyle on daily basis for more than 5 years. I love learning new things about how something is made, where is it made, the reference to the past, how to style it and so on. I particularly adore wool and leather and I enjoy exploring and studying new subjects on those topics.

Other than clothes, I enjoy "regular" things: Friday drinks and dance, Saturday breakfasts and hikes, Sunday feasts and movies. The only thing I like more than my routine is the occasional breaking that routine with travels and new adventures.

Happy to be here to exchange advices and knowledge!

This is Ricardo and I am a San Francisco transplant now in Manhattan, New York for the past 7 years. What can I say? I've been reading GQ magazine since I was 12 years old inspired to do so by the horrible, trendy fashion of the late 70s. I didn't understand the political and financial matters they wrote about, but I loved the classic styling I saw!

I am a fashion photographer and have a little street fashion Instagram I do for fun @RicardoOfNYC that I decided today, to include my own style and lifestyle to it. I think this is going to be fun!

Attachments

• CD478682-110A-4728-B196-62BD9D8C8AA5.jpeg
    CD478682-110A-4728-B196-62BD9D8C8AA5.jpeg
    202.7 KB · Views: 98

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm Fab. For me clothing is the most important, unimportant thing in the world. That's why I follow, the usual suspects, such as PutThisOn, DieWorkwear, PermanentStyle on daily basis for more than 5 years. I love learning new things about how something is made, where is it made, the reference to the past, how to style it and so on. I particularly adore wool and leather and I enjoy exploring and studying new subjects on those topics.

Other than clothes, I enjoy "regular" things: Friday drinks and dance, Saturday breakfasts and hikes, Sunday feasts and movies. The only thing I like more than my routine is the occasional breaking that routine with travels and new adventures.

Happy to be here to exchange advices and knowledge!
Hello Fab, you've come to the right place. Happy to have you aboard, welcome!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is Ricardo and I am a San Francisco transplant now in Manhattan, New York for the past 7 years. What can I say? I've been reading GQ magazine since I was 12 years old inspired to do so by the horrible, trendy fashion of the late 70s. I didn't understand the political and financial matters they wrote about, but I loved the classic styling I saw!

I am a fashion photographer and have a little street fashion Instagram I do for fun @RicardoOfNYC that I decided today, to include my own style and lifestyle to it. I think this is going to be fun!
Hi Ricardo, I hear you. I'm originally from NYC (once a New Yorker, always a New Yorker, in some regard), transplanted myself to the Bay Area in the late 80's and have been based in Los Angeles & abroad since 1990. Each of these urban environments embraces different fashion trends and evolved styles. I look forward to checking out your photography. Welcome to the forum!

Reaction score
Hello everyone! Been lurking on this forum for quite some time and finally decided to make the plunge and make an account!

Huge fan of clothing in all its forms, from streetwear to tailoring, to everything in between. Located in the northern midwest. Love movies, books, trivia, watches, mechanical keyboards, record collecting and any hobby that takes money from my wallet lol. Looking forward to contributing and learning more from all of you.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone! Been lurking on this forum for quite some time and finally decided to make the plunge and make an account!

Huge fan of clothing in all its forms, from streetwear to tailoring, to everything in between. Located in the northern midwest. Love movies, books, trivia, watches, mechanical keyboards, record collecting and any hobby that takes money from my wallet lol. Looking forward to contributing and learning more from all of you.
Hello there, now that you've come in from the 'cold' you need lurk no further. I hope that we can offer you information that's constructive according to your diverse interests. Welcome!

kvorum

Reaction score
Hi everyone, greetings from Stockholm, Sweden. Like most new members I've already been lurking here now and then. My main interest when it comes to clothing is shoes. I think they can really make or break an outfit. With a nice pair of well kept shoes it's hard to not give a good overall impression, regardless of what else you wear. Anyway, looking forward to hanging out here.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads