• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hi all im william burg, and im textile research and advisor born and bought up india. own a buying office in india chennai
Hello William, what kinds of textiles do you mainly deal with, what kind research? I ask you because I used to sell textiles from Indonesia in the 80's, it has always been interesting to me. Welcome to the forum!

rab

Reaction score
Hello SF
I’m Bob from Seattle. Lurked here for years and stick mainly to the shoe threads. Started making (handwelted men’s shoes) last October ... full time, when not family time or bike time. Right now just for myself and close friends while in the long learning process.
Cheers!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello SF
I’m Bob from Seattle. Lurked here for years and stick mainly to the shoe threads. Started making (handwelted men’s shoes) last October ... full time, when not family time or bike time. Right now just for myself and close friends while in the long learning process.
Cheers!
Hello Bob, you need lurk no longer. Welcome to the forum!

BLX

Reaction score
Hi all! Also a new member here. I was reading the forum for a while and wanted to contribute (especially in the GMTO's).

39, works in IT and loves shoes. :)

Greetings from Holland :)

G79

Reaction score
Been around for a while, then fell off the face of the earth, damn flat earth (/sarc) and back. Hello to all

Cgreene789

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Colin, and I live in West Virginia. I’m currently fueling a denim kick, and looking to see what everyone has. Thanks and I look forward to our interactions.

msanchez0125

Reaction score
Hello SF,

I've been lurking and occasionally posting on here for a while, but I thought I'd formally introduce myself. I'm Matt, 30 year old CPA in northern New Jersey. My clothing journey began about three years ago when a mentor of kept nudging me to start dressing better. I acquiesced, but soon realized that I actually like putting effort into my appearance and reaping the benefits making a good first impression.

Thank you for for being so helpful.

Last edited:

jonesbrass

Reaction score
Hey, everyone. I like leather products . . . and I have a serious leather GYW shoe habit. . . mostly Allen Edmonds, but I am branching out into Carmina and Alden. I am a musician, a motorcyclist, and a martial artist, among other things. As far as fashion goes, I like the classics; things that never seems to go out of style.

DubbyThaFerrgamoCZAR

Reaction score
Whats up to everyone. Im Anthony (go by Dubby on the internet). Im 22 but started caring about clothing when i was 19. So ive been into fashion for 2 and a half, 3 years now. Was working at a store in my local mall called COTTON:ON (austrailian brand). Was already into Supreme, Stussy, alife and other street brands at the time. After i quit that job then thats when i got the ball rolling with finally paying attention to the clothes i wear. Stussy, Billionaire Boys Club and GAP started becoming a big part of my wardrobe. Then as time went on i got into more brands from street to luxury/designer and everything in between. Started switching up my footwear from all sneaks to a mix of them, Wallabees, Dr. Martens and Cowboy boots etc. Big step up from how i was throughout high school (my sneakerhead phase). Started getting a Alexander Wang shirt here and a Moschino tee there. I dont have a set style because my wardrobe is scattered now. But based on my clothes it would probably be "Street" and "Casual". Been trying to get into Grunge for a while but the Doc's are a start.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all! Also a new member here. I was reading the forum for a while and wanted to contribute (especially in the GMTO's).

39, works in IT and loves shoes. :)

Greetings from Holland :)
Hello shoe lover, welcome to the forum!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads