• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Whats up to everyone. Im Anthony (go by Dubby on the internet). Im 22 but started caring about clothing when i was 19. So ive been into fashion for 2 and a half, 3 years now. Was working at a store in my local mall called COTTON:ON (austrailian brand). Was already into Supreme, Stussy, alife and other street brands at the time. After i quit that job then thats when i got the ball rolling with finally paying attention to the clothes i wear. Stussy, Billionaire Boys Club and GAP started becoming a big part of my wardrobe. Then as time went on i got into more brands from street to luxury/designer and everything in between. Started switching up my footwear from all sneaks to a mix of them, Wallabees, Dr. Martens and Cowboy boots etc. Big step up from how i was throughout high school (my sneakerhead phase). Started getting a Alexander Wang shirt here and a Moschino tee there. I dont have a set style because my wardrobe is scattered now. But based on my clothes it would probably be "Street" and "Casual". Been trying to get into Grunge for a while but the Doc's are a start.
Welcome Anthony aka Dubby!

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, my name is Colin, and I live in West Virginia. I’m currently fueling a denim kick, and looking to see what everyone has. Thanks and I look forward to our interactions.
Hi Colin, welcome to the forum. Do you have any questions re denim or otherwise?

KIHA

Reaction score
Hi All,

Been following the posts and finally plunged into it!! Look forward to improving my sartorial journey....

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm João, typing in from Portugal. I'm 28, work at a boutique software studio as a product manager and I like mid-century classic menswear fashion - if I could, I'd live inside a MadMen episode, not just for the clothes, but also for day drinking. My favourite pieces of clothing are merino wool polo shirts and good looking blazers.

Currently:
  • ... loving pocket squares and ties from Drake's;
  • ... looking for my first pair of quality shoetrees;
  • ... still looking for my first pair of quality boots.
Have some brogues from Tricker's in my Christmas bucket list.

Next to fashion, my interests extend to horology and writing instruments. ⌚

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm João, typing in from Portugal. I'm 28, work at a boutique software studio as a product manager and I like mid-century classic menswear fashion - if I could, I'd live inside a MadMen episode, not just for the clothes, but also for day drinking. My favourite pieces of clothing are merino wool polo shirts and good looking blazers.

Currently:
  • ... loving pocket squares and ties from Drake's;
  • ... looking for my first pair of quality shoetrees;
  • ... still looking for my first pair of quality boots.
Have some brogues from Tricker's in my Christmas bucket list.

Next to fashion, my interests extend to horology and writing instruments. ⌚
Hello João, welcome to the forum!

samtalkstyle

Reaction score
Sam here. I'm mid 20's, from the land down under. Marketing student with a taste for classic menswear and motorcycles. Currently building a Yamaha 1100 chopper.
I've been blogging about men's style for a couple of months and stumbled across this site from instagram. Looking forward to getting involved.

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sam here. I'm mid 20's, from the land down under. Marketing student with a taste for classic menswear and motorcycles. Currently building a Yamaha 1100 chopper.
I've been blogging about men's style for a couple of months and stumbled across this site from instagram. Looking forward to getting involved.
Hello Sam, welcome to the forum!

Reaction score
Hello and good afternoon....

I am Allister Caine (just a pseudonym, but i am going by this anywhere for lots of years, so excuse me, i'd like to stick with it) and i am more on the makers side of things- i am an orthopedic shoemakers apprentice but after i have learned enough i would love to make bespoke mens dress shoes.

Since the beginning of this year, i am teaching myself how to make handwelted shoes, and i very well would like to let the people here take part in the process of me learning (given some of you are interested).

My age is 31, i am from Franconia and i have a certain love for all things aviation, pharmacology and sports (mostly weight lifting, keeping my back in shape and running). I am not married (to whom it may concern, :D ).

I really plan on taking part at the forums, but today i have loads of work on my personal pair of bespoke shoes, so you might have a look at my instagram: @allistercaine
Not trying to advertise here, but i can't offer more participation at the moment.
I had found a topic where Mr, Frommer (i guess it was him) explained lots of his work in great detail, but i can't seem to find it- does anybody know what i am talking of?

Anyway, have a nice day. :)

Sinyo18

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello and good afternoon....

I am Allister Caine (just a pseudonym, but i am going by this anywhere for lots of years, so excuse me, i'd like to stick with it) and i am more on the makers side of things- i am an orthopedic shoemakers apprentice but after i have learned enough i would love to make bespoke mens dress shoes.

Since the beginning of this year, i am teaching myself how to make handwelted shoes, and i very well would like to let the people here take part in the process of me learning (given some of you are interested).

My age is 31, i am from Franconia and i have a certain love for all things aviation, pharmacology and sports (mostly weight lifting, keeping my back in shape and running). I am not married (to whom it may concern, :D ).

I really plan on taking part at the forums, but today i have loads of work on my personal pair of bespoke shoes, so you might have a look at my instagram: @allistercaine
Not trying to advertise here, but i can't offer more participation at the moment.
I had found a topic where Mr, Frommer (i guess it was him) explained lots of his work in great detail, but i can't seem to find it- does anybody know what i am talking of?

Anyway, have a nice day. :)
Hello Allister, it appears that you have an interesting passion in learning to craft hand welted shoes. Welcome to the forum!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 93 36.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 43 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.8%

Forum statistics

Threads