• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have returned after a very long hiatus. I love vintage menswear and have thrusted a much-improved wardrobe over the past year. I am looking forward to learning a lot more.

piemmesplumbing

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been involved in the heating and plumbing industry for some 30 years after graduating from the University of Toronto as an HVAC Engineer. Proud husband to Nancy and loving father to three beautiful daughters (Joanne, Betty and Jackie). I love to boat on Lake Ontario and play squash. That's it about me. Chat later...

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been involved in the heating and plumbing industry for some 30 years after graduating from the University of Toronto as an HVAC Engineer. Proud husband to Nancy and loving father to three beautiful daughters (Joanne, Betty and Jackie). I love to boat on Lake Ontario and play squash. That's it about me. Chat later...
Welcome to the forum!

Konrad_Culturata

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

My name is Konrad and I currently work in the industry for a startup MTM company called Culturata Custom. I've been into men's fashion since high school and since then I've been around the industry and have learned a quite a bit over the years. I'm here because there's always more to learn and I want to continue to refine my style and find inspiration from others style. I also want to be part of the community and help those who are newer to find their own personal style and answer questions about the industry.

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

My name is Konrad and I currently work in the industry for a startup MTM company called Culturata Custom. I've been into men's fashion since high school and since then I've been around the industry and have learned a quite a bit over the years. I'm here because there's always more to learn and I want to continue to refine my style and find inspiration from others style. I also want to be part of the community and help those who are newer to find their own personal style and answer questions about the industry.
Hello Konrad, welcome to the forum!

ClodoCosmique

Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Louis, I'm 20 years old and I live in France. I've been looking into sartorial stuff for almost three years now, I wanted to change the way I dressed. I like good quality clothes but I especially like shoes. For example, I own some Meermin, Septime Largeur, C&J, Meccariello, Bontoni...
That's pretty much it for shoes & clothes.
See you later !

bandurky

Reaction score
Hi. This is my first post, feels appropriate. Next post will be the reason I joined, I need help. :D

My name is Nate and my username says a lot about me (it means "potatoes" XD) - menswear being one of my hobbies, one thing I have dedicated my life to is Slavs. Sounds kinda funny. I studied Russian, Slovak and know other bits of Slavic languages and (for now) live in Slovakia, where everyone calls me a "fešák" (like slick-guy or someone fashionable? still don't really know). I've decided getting out of college that I need to start dressing better, though I've been into it for awhile.

Can confirm. "Talking to your tailor" is not a lesson in a language textbook. That's not easy.

Anyways, I'll be returning to Pennsylvania soon. Aside from this stuff, I love reading, food, and the outdoors. Cheers!

afineman

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Afineman. I'm middle aged, and have a certain natural appreciation for style, but have always been lazy when it came to dressing myself. I woke from my hand-me-down and take-advice-from-girlfriend slumber regarding clothes a few months ago when I realized my feet hurt and that to remedy this I needed some shoes that were actually good. In the course of doing research I discovered Crockett & Jones footwear, which has now led me to the bottomless topic of quality menswear. It's an enjoyable but dangerous addiction, I see.

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Louis, I'm 20 years old and I live in France. I've been looking into sartorial stuff for almost three years now, I wanted to change the way I dressed. I like good quality clothes but I especially like shoes. For example, I own some Meermin, Septime Largeur, C&J, Meccariello, Bontoni...
That's pretty much it for shoes & clothes.
See you later !
Louis, welcome!

Sinyo18

Reaction score
Hi. This is my first post, feels appropriate. Next post will be the reason I joined, I need help. :D

My name is Nate and my username says a lot about me (it means "potatoes" XD) - menswear being one of my hobbies, one thing I have dedicated my life to is Slavs. Sounds kinda funny. I studied Russian, Slovak and know other bits of Slavic languages and (for now) live in Slovakia, where everyone calls me a "fešák" (like slick-guy or someone fashionable? still don't really know). I've decided getting out of college that I need to start dressing better, though I've been into it for awhile.

Can confirm. "Talking to your tailor" is not a lesson in a language textbook. That's not easy.

Anyways, I'll be returning to Pennsylvania soon. Aside from this stuff, I love reading, food, and the outdoors. Cheers!
Welcome aboard!

Featured Sponsor

What's your favorite type of loafer?

• Tassel loafers

• Penny loafers

• Horsebit loafers

• Kiltie loafers

• I hate loafers

Results are only viewable after voting.